Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can someone PLEASE explain to me what happened in the wolves/warriors game!

Last time I checked the Warriors were comfortably leading by double digits... And it's Warriors homecourt against a very rookie team...

Next moment I check the wolves won in OT...

WTF???!!

Default Re: Can someone PLEASE explain to me what happened in the wolves/warriors game!

Warriors are exposed, most overrated team in NBA history. They will finish 70-12 this season, and the ceiling is WCF.

Default Re: Can someone PLEASE explain to me what happened in the wolves/warriors game!

TWolves won bro

Wiggins and KAT, too strong, too fast, too big, too good

Warriors choked again.

Got pushed by another terrible team, refs couldn't save them this time.

Im stoked they peaked too early.

Banned

Towns happened. The dude shut down Curry and destroyed the Warriors offensively.

Also, Wiggins.

Local High School Star

KAT has MONKEY ARMS and scored at will

Winning>Stats

Got to love the overreacting. They are 68-9.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio33
    Got to love the overreacting. They are 68-9.
    They just lost 2 games at home in a week after not losing a home game for close to a year.

Rubio shut down Stephanie in the 1st half. Towns shut him down in the 2nd half. Literally every Wolves player besides Prince played well and most had great games. Warriors got shut down

After Draymond got fouled out Warriors got outscored 11-2 not surprising when ur best player is out

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    They just lost 2 games at home in a week after not losing a home game for close to a year.
    Not to mention Kerr said they were tired and evidence is showing this.

Good timing.

Serious playground baller Mawly-G's Avatar

Damn. Everybody just not gonna mention Shabazz dropping 35 though? Wolves just had some big time performances from Shabazz, Wiggins, and KAT.

This team is gonna be a force to be reckoned with in a couple years. GREAT young talent.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    Not to mention Kerr said they were tired and evidence is showing this.

Good timing.
    Not just physically. Mentally tired as well. Think how much stress these guys must be under all year long, especially now.

Warriors played like Chris Paul down the stretch

Quote Originally Posted by Mawly-G
    Damn. Everybody just not gonna mention Shabazz dropping 35 though? Wolves just had some big time performances from Shabazz, Wiggins, and KAT.

This team is gonna be a force to be reckoned with in a couple years. GREAT young talent.

Can you elaborate on how KAT played, because based on the boxscore he wasn't that spectacular

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    Can you elaborate on how KAT played, because based on the boxscore he wasn't that spectacular
    Pulled off some crazy nice moves in OT to maintain the Wolves lead, pump faked at like the free throw line, drove to the hole to lay it in, and-1

Dude was beasting