Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Kawhi Leonard is a great player but confirmed at the parade he is socially retarded

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    I was wondering if he would do one of these after he got the FMVP trophy

Would've brought back memories. I remember when Jordan did that in '96. Got a little emotional, tbh.

National High School Star

Default Re: Kawhi Leonard is a great player but confirmed at the parade he is socially retarded

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    Just because someone is quiet doesn't mean they're socially retarded

It was evident he was socially retarded once he started talking because it looked like it was so painful for him to talk to the fans

Learning to shoot layups

I noticed during the finals he did alot of this:

http://www.gfycat.com/PerkyDescriptiveBobwhite

I think he is trying to be like Jordan sticking out the tongue but can't get it all the way out and hang it out during the game.

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

It's better to be shy than show emotions and look retarded like this

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76
    It was evident he was socially retarded once he started talking because it looked like it was so painful for him to talk to the fans
    Not everyone feels comfortable talking in front of people. I took a Public Speaking class where people would freeze up in front of 10 people, so him not feeling comfortable talking in front thousands isn't some crazy thing.

I was surprised by how well spoken he was in the live post game interview... didnt seem nervous to me at all. half yall seem retarded when typing 'thought out' opinions, imagine the foolery in front of camera

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    Socially retarded FMVP > LeStackMyTeamAndTakeTheEasyRouteInAWeakEast FMVP
    lol I love how the LeBron haters use every thread to bring up LeBron. Some of you idiots are obsessed and can't even talk about Kawhi Leonard w/o Bron living in your head

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Would've brought back memories. I remember when Jordan did that in '96. Got a little emotional, tbh.
    I nearly teared up watching that shit last week

But it was my first time seeing it after my dad died, so I see it in a new perspective

Banned

lol I love how the LeBron haters use every thread to bring up LeBron. Some of you idiots are obsessed and can't even talk about Kawhi Leonard w/o Bron living in your head
    This is a stupid thread to begin with, someone had to bring him up...

But it was my first time seeing it after my dad died, so I see it in a new perspective
    That was one of those moments in sports where you felt what the player felt.

And RIP to your dad. Its tough whenever you lose a family member especially if it's a parent.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76
    Why is it so hard for him to show emotion? It's like he is a robot and operates by battery. That d*ckhead just won the championship and the MVP and he is still looking like he don't have a clue what is going on

The man can play some ball but he is very SPECIAL
    My favorite player.

Even if he is socially awkward, he's getting more P than anyone on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    And RIP to your dad. Its tough whenever you lose a family member especially if it's a parent.
    Thanks bro. Coincidentally, it was happening at the same time as the Heat/Mavs series in 2011... Worst month ever I didn't get to watch the last couple games of that series, but my mind was obviously elsewhere those days. Me and my fam were basically living in the hospital for a couple weeks

He got on the mic and started pumping up the crowd. Admittedly, I cringed.

He'll come into his own. And even if he doesn't, he's a nice guy -- which is all I can ask for from a player (as a person).

My condolences bro.