Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default whats the point of even trying?

i try so hard to be cool to have social interaction all that bullshit you guys tell me to do and i still fail. i try to have fun and stuff but i dont. i have a crush on a fvcking freshman too and i can't even get that. my life sucks i want to kill myself.

Default Re: whats the point of even trying?

Hi, this is Jeff, typing on my phone

1) First of all, smile and relax. Sit, chill out, think of something funny, grin, and chill out and feel happy.

2) Don't worry about "trying to be cool." Focus on... #1 above

3) You're a teenager? Focus on doing well in school, playing some sports or being in shape, eating right, making some buddies, and just growing up and being happy. Other stuff can come later. There's no rush for any of that social crap. More important is #1 above

4) See #1

Jeff

And if you have seriously angry/depressed/etc thoughts, do #1 but also tell parents/relatives,friends,teachers, etc and be open about it.
    Last edited by Budadiiii; 09-28-2013 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    i try so hard to be cool to have social interaction all that bullshit you guys tell me to do and i still fail. i try to have fun and stuff but i dont. i have a crush on a fvcking freshman too and i can't even get that. my life sucks i want to kill myself.

I think you need to seek help IRL and not here. Actually talk to someone

Yeah man talk to someone. Be it your parents, a friend, or even a counselor. Definitely do not come here with all of the trolls and assholes. Best of luck, depressed feelings grip everybody at some point. Stay strong bro.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

You still have a while to learn social skills and try to be mr. cool man.

I tried pretty damn hard to be cool in high school, and basically failed , but in all i think i still had fun.

I had a few (literally a few) good friends in high school and we had a good time junior and senior year. The social judgement level seemed to go down a little bit junior year and then again into senior year, so it was more fun and comfortable, cuz everyone talked to each other in class by senior year...cool dudes talked to nerds and whatever.

So keep trying to be cool and social, but try to have fun even if you're failing at it.
    Last edited by tmacattack33; 09-28-2013 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleKong
    Talk in real life the way you type on these boards man.
    You want this kid to get bullied even more? Christ what is wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    First and foremost you need to dress a certain way.

90's gangster style is the new fad. So try to dress like a gangster. Little girls love thugs and you can attract them this way.

Since you're black I suggest growing out your hair like Eazy E. If you go with this look, I guarantee the girls will just be curious to meet you.

Banned

Here are some more rockstars that you can try to emulate. This guy gets a lot of girls. At first you may think, why does he get all the women with his quiet demeanor but it's the look.

I don't suggest you start dressing like him but you can rock some of his hairstyles.

i try so hard to be cool to have social interaction all that bullshit you guys tell me to do and i still fail. i try to have fun and stuff but i dont. i have a crush on a fvcking freshman too and i can't even get that.
    Hi, this is Jeff, typing on my phone

1) First of all, smile and relax. Sit, chill out, think of something funny, grin, and chill out and feel happy.

2) Don't worry about "trying to be cool." Focus on... #1 above

3) You're a teenager? Focus on doing well in school, playing some sports or being in shape, eating right, making some buddies, and just growing up and being happy. Other stuff can come later. There's no rush for any of that social crap. More important is #1 above

4) See #1

Jeff

And if you have seriously angry/depressed/etc thoughts, do #1 but also tell parents/relatives,friends,teachers, etc and be open about it.
    Last edited by insidehoops; 09-28-2013 at 12:49 AM.

raep tiem

**** them, only care about your real friends.. The ones that like you who you are

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

[COLOR="Red"]i try so hard to be cool[/COLOR] to have social interaction all that bullshit you guys tell me to do and i still fail. i try to have fun and stuff but i dont. i have a crush on a fvcking freshman too and i can't even get that. my life sucks i want to kill myself.
    That's your problem.

Sounds like a cliche but [COLOR="Blue"]just be yourself[/COLOR]. You may not realize it now in high school, but life is just beginning 'after' high school.

Just do your own thing and you'll eventually find others with similar interests and personalities. As far as getting some poon, theres girls that dig all sorts of guys, again just be yourself. If you're awkward there'll be girls that like awkward geeky guys, like I mentioned… there's somebody for everybody.

As you mature you'll begin to find yourself and be comfortable with who you are. But the last thing you want to do is try to be something you're not.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

This f orum sucks dick

And while you typed this thousands of people in Africa are dying from starvation. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and realize how blessed you are to be living the life you live

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

When I was falling into a depression, this was my savior:

Breathe, breathe in the air
    Don't be afraid to care
    Leave but don't leave me
    Look around, choose your own ground
    For long you live and high you fly
    And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
    And all your touch and all you see
    Is all your life will ever be

Run rabbit run
    Dig that hole, forget the sun
    And when at last the work is done
    Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
    For long you live and high you fly
    But only if you ride the tide
    And balanced on the biggest wave
    You race towards an early grave

   

i hear that, bro. it's been a sucky week for me as well, partially involving females of the opposite, womanly sex. but also just PITA health problems.

if i knew ahead of time that i was going to keel over the next day, i would be 60% for the idea right now. like... "f--k yea, bring it on! thank god THIS bullshit life is finally over!"