Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-24-2013, 05:05 PM   #46
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Phil Jackson - " Kobe or Michael....flip a coin"..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Phil also said Jordan was a better player last week.

Let's be honest, Kobe crying on twitter changed his tune.

said MJ was a better defensive player and leader....

and has said Kobe was a better shooter/ball hander/faciltator...

when asked to pick who he wanted as a SG when starting a team...he replied.." Flip a coin...they were both that good"

Last edited by AlphaWolf24 : 05-24-2013 at 05:08 PM.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:46 PM   #47
GrapeApe
Good High School Starter

GrapeApe has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
- Phil clearly stated bth are pretty much similar in the aspect of skilset/winning / impact...

it's a toss up...that is what he said.

-If it was overwhemigy favoring MJ...he would have siad it.

pshhhhhttt.....next

It's called being diplomatic, and I don't buy for a second that he feels it's a toss up between MJ and Kobe. For the record, I like Kobe and I recognize and respect his greatness. I'm no Jordan stan by any means.
GrapeApe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:54 PM   #48
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Zen Master just trying to be nice after ApplesAndOrangesBe caught feelings last time he spoke some real shit.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:03 PM   #49
DJ Leon Smith
Shutting down your thread with knowledge and intelligence

DJ Leon Smith has decent reputationDJ Leon Smith has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
said MJ was a better defensive player and leader....

and has said Kobe was a better shooter/ball hander/faciltator...

when asked to pick who he wanted as a SG when starting a team...he replied.." Flip a coin...they were both that good"

How many books did Phil write throwing Jordan under the bus.

How many NBA Finals did Jordan lose.

How many NBA Finals home games did Jordan lose after being up 24 points at halftime.

How many NBA Finals deciding games did Jordan lose by 39 points.

I honestly don't know the answer to these questions, if you could answer them I will rep, thank you.
DJ Leon Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:45 PM   #50
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

we all know Phil's gonna use a trick coin that would ensure he always picks MJ
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:32 PM   #51
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Leon Smith
How many books did Phil write throwing Jordan under the bus.

You are looking at it in plain form.....not in the way Phil jackson the greatest Coach ever looks at it.

Do some F'ing research and expand your mind....before you speak..

Quote:
zen Buddshm101 - “When you break something, is your first impulse to throw it away? Or do you repair it but feel a sadness because it is no longer "perfect"? Whatever the case, you might want to consider the way the Japanese treated the items used in their tea ceremony. Even though they were made from the simplest materials... these teacups and bowls were revered for their plain lines and spiritual qualities. There were treated with the utmost care, integrity and respect.

For this reason, a cup from the tea ceremony was almost never broken. When an accident did occur and a cup was broken, there were certain instances in which the cup was repaired with gold.

Rather than trying to restore it in a what they would cover the gace that it ahad been broken, the cracks were celebrated in a bold and spirited way. The thin paths of shining gold completely encircled the ceramic cup, announcing to the world that the cup was broken and repaired and vulnerable to change.

And in this way, its value was even further enhanced
.”

How many NBA Finals did Jordan lose.

0...but if you look at NBA Finals and winning as sacred....then according to your criteria " Losing has to be accounted for also"....MJ had 5 Losing seasons in his 15 year career....1/3rd of his career he played on a Losing team..compared to 1outta 17 for Kobe

How many NBA Finals home games did Jordan lose after being up 24 points at halftime....

considering the competion...Kevin duckworth...Mark west...Vklade Divac.... Shawn Kemp ...his toughest test was Malone and Stockton......Highschool Kobe was the one airballin vs those guys....point bieng Highschool Kobe was good enough to be the Man vs that team...

How many NBA Finals deciding games did Jordan lose by 39 points....like any of those 90's hack ball teams could score enough to get ahead by 30???

I honestly don't know the answer to these questions, if you could answer them I will rep, thank you.

you need to grow up kid...

recognize
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: