View Poll Results: How much are the Lakers young core being held back by playing with Bran?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • A little

3 16.67%
  • moderately

3 16.67%
  • A lot

12 66.67%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Default Re: We gonna act like Kuzma didn't have career highs the moment Bran went out?

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Use only one alt when addressing me bitch boy. You know well I know your stupid game and a great number of your alts...including the above.

A bit pressed given how many alts you've used so far... who u trying to fool baby boi....?

Keep on scurrying away with your tail between your 2016 ass now

The ISH'ers Champion!

Default Re: We gonna act like Kuzma didn't have career highs the moment Bran went out?

Keep crying lil wheels.....

And thanks for the free bumps...

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay
    Keep on scurrying away with your tail between your 2016 ass now
    Dude is Korean and lives in Florida. Pretends to be a Laker fan.

Then, there's this:

Local High School Star Ainosterhaspie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eDGYzDq-MW4&t=01m06s

Luke's obviously trying to slowly implement the Warriors system now that lebron is out for the season.. or I mean out for a while
    LOL good luck with that when the Warriors system was built on spacing provided by two elite three point shooters. The Lakers have none. You have to defend tight at the three point line against the Warriors, you can sag away from the three point line against the Lakers. That completely changes how an offense functions. Of course you don't actually watch or understand the game, so this basic concept is lost on you.

The Lakers have an offensive rating of 99.87 since LeBron went down, the worst in the league. Either the coach doesn't have a good system, the players aren't good enough or a combination of the two because they don't have a good offense without LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987

Then, there's this:

The ISH'ers Champion!

Dude is Korean
    I'm Korean now??? fvcking Hindu crazy as fvck...

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Then, there's this:

How pathetic of an individual do you have to be to deny your own heritage?

Beyond sad.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Shieeet.... my boy Kuz lighting it up....

Beyond sad.
    Agreed. So pathetic

The ISH'ers Champion!

Beyond sad.
    Not only have we established that you're a crazy retard, but we've also established that you're prejudiced towards Asians? Being a Hindu yourself I would've thought you be above that.... clearly slum dog millionaire is too high on that Mumbai Kush...

BTW since when did your crazy @ss nut of a brain came up with the idea that I'm Korean? any hints....

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Agreed. So pathetic
    Night duty alt?

Not only have we established that you're a crazy retard, but we've also established that you're prejudiced towards Asians? Being a Hindu yourself I would've thought you be above that.... clearly slum dog millionaire is too high on that Mumbai Kush...

BTW since when did your crazy @ss nut of a brain came up with the idea that I'm Korean? any hints....
    So, let me get this straight, you [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]ucking [COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ock gobbling [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]aggot. If I point out that a person is black/white/etc., that means that I'm prejudiced against that person? Just when I thought you couldn't get any more dumber, you outdo yourself.

Since your mother didn't swallow you, why don't you down a gallon of bleach and do the world a favor.

The ISH'ers Champion!

So, let me get this straight, you [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]ucking [COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]ock gobbling [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]aggot. If I point out that a person is black/white/etc., that means that I'm prejudiced against that person? Just when I thought you couldn't get any more dumber, you outdo yourself.

Since your mother didn't swallow you, why don't you down a gallon of bleach and do the world a favor.
    You gonna deny you got an adrenaline kick trying to pin me down as an Asian?

Who u trying to fool fool?

I guess u just realized half the LeTard following on this forum is Asian.