Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: I hate to say it: the weakest NBA champions were

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Some Celtics fans just stay salty about that 2010 loss, even though we as Lakers fans give credit to Boston for their 2008 win.
    You are a troll not a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Some Celtics fans just stay salty about that 2010 loss, even though we as Lakers fans give credit to Boston for their 2008 win.
    Not around here we don't and I say that with absolute certainty. We're salty about the loss because who the hell wouldn't be salty about losing a title when you're 12 minutes away from one?? But no one here thinks we deserved to win it that year. No one. Not one real Celtic fan on this board. That was an epic chokejob and Celtics had no one to blame but themselves for it and we've pretty much accepted that.

Kobe haters, not Celtics fans, are the only ones I've seen come in here spouting off nonsense about officiating in game 7 because that's what they do...hate on everything Kobe does.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Not around here we don't and I say that with absolute certainty. We're salty about the loss because who the hell wouldn't be salty about losing a title when you're 12 minutes away from one?? But no one here thinks we deserved to win it that year. No one. Not one real Celtic fan on this board. That was an epic chokejob and Celtics had no one to blame but themselves for it and we've pretty much accepted that.

Kobe haters, not Celtics fans, are the only ones I've seen come in here spouting off nonsense about officiating in game 7 because that's what they do...hate on everything Kobe does.

Bro, quit typing all that out and read earlier posts in this thread. Your fellow Celtics fans were saying that if Perkins was healthy in 2010, the Lakers stood no chance. Your boys said the same thing for KG in 09, that the Lakers would of lost.

Idk if drew is a Celtics fan or not but boner over here has Stevens and a Celtics logo as his avy.

Thanks for keeping it real though

From this century forward or post MJ era, 2004 Pistons or 2006 Heat were probably weaker.

2011 Mavericks

They just benefitted from Lebron frozen corpse.