Banned

Default Mavs-Thunder Game 5: expect two quick fouls on both Ibaka and Durant

Not that it matters since OKC is better without them anyways, but NBA officiating is like clockwork.

And expect a lot of traveling calls to be made against Kanter today.

Local High School Star KingPush's Avatar

Default Re: Mavs-Thunder Game 5: expect two quick fouls on both Ibaka and Durant

Banned

Default Re: Mavs-Thunder Game 5: expect two quick fouls on both Ibaka and Durant

Quote Originally Posted by KingPush
    Word up.

I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

I disagree.....the refs want this series over as soon as possible. I expect most of the calls to go the Thunder's way regardless of how much the Mavs have been crying and carrying on all series.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfan86
    I disagree.....the refs want this series over as soon as possible. I expect most of the calls to go the Thunder's way regardless of how much the Mavs have been crying and carrying on all series.
    Kanter's been taking like 80 steps on every play. Mejri got a bunch of calls too.

But the officiating this series has been firmly in OKC's favor, except for Game 2.

I just can't see Durant not picking up two BS fouls early on, it's a given.

I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    Kanter's been taking like 80 steps on every play. Mejri got a bunch of calls too.

But the officiating this series has been firmly in OKC's favor, except for Game 2.

I just can't see Durant not picking up two BS fouls early on, it's a given.
    Enes Kanter has incredible footwork. So what looks like 80 steps to you is actually only 2. He's just that good.

And I believe the officiating has been pretty even if you look at it from a neutral perspective and not as a Mavericks fan.

Banned

Enes Kanter has incredible footwork. So what looks like 80 steps to you is actually only 2. He's just that good.

And I believe the officiating has been pretty even if you look at it from a neutral perspective and not as a Mavericks fan.
    Nah the officiating has pretty clearly been in OKCs favour outside of Game 2 in which the refs called a shitload of offensive fouls on OKC.

Dirk's been barely getting to the line despite the aggressive defense.

LOL man, Kanter travels his ass off. It's cool though because Mejri got like ten points last game off of obvious travels too.

Mavs just lack the talent, size to compete, I feel bad for them since its obvious they are trying, they just run out of steam.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
    Mavs just lack the talent, size to compete, I feel bad for them since its obvious they are trying, they just run out of steam.
    Yes the talent disparity is enormous when you factor in that Dallas is missing 6 rotational players.

I think the officiating has been HORRIBLE. They destroyed OKC in game 2. OKC should have won that. Then they have slightly favored OKC in 1 or 2 other games, but OKC still would have won them without it anyway. Overall, just shitty, shitty officiating all around these playoffs. Every round has been terrible.