Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Why is having a stacked team used with a negative connotation on ISH?

I wish my team was stacked The goal is to have the best team and crush your opponent after all.

But posters here are trying to take jabs at fans of other teams by saying their team is stacked How is that a bad thing? Thats what its all about homies. Get that victory no matter what. I dont wanna hear any excuses

Same goes to the "fans" claiming their team sucks when they are in fact elite. Y'all are one of a kind. How do you even support your team?

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Default Re: Why is having a stacked team used with a negative connotation on ISH?

They're taking jabs at individual players who they think have too much help

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Why is having a stacked team used with a negative connotation on ISH?

The NBA is a superstar league. People take jabs at superstars for having stacked teams, not the actual teams themselves.

Typical Lebron stans

It is actually seen as toxic leadership that Bron cant get a stacked team around him because no one wants to play with him

So cant use that excuse

Plus Cavs have the highest payroll in the league

So you cant use the no team excuse

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

WTF?!

Colluding to eliminate all competition in a conference for 6 straight seasons RUINS the INTEGRITY of COMPETITION.

Don't be moronic.

Memo to a whole bunch of people:

Yelling "LeBron stan!" at everyone who doesn't hate LeBron as much you'd like them to just makes you look ridiculous.

Looks just as ridiculous as people who yell how Kobe "sucked."

Discussing basketball in REALISTIC, intelligent fashion is fun.

Both LeBron and Kobe are two of the best players in recent NBA history. This is a basic, obvious statement. Deal with reality. They have flaws like everybody else, but to just endlessly hate every mention of their existence is clownlike.
    Last edited by insidehoops; 04-23-2016 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    WTF?!

Colluding to eliminate all competition in a conference for 6 straight seasons RUINS the INTEGRITY of COMPETITION.

Don't be moronic.
    You dont make any sense...Are you telling me right now that if your team could somehow land Curry, Durant, Lebron and Davis you wouldnt take it?

GMs jobs is to make their team as strong as possible, not to make it fair for everybody. If a player has the power and charisma to recruit talent, then all the best to him. This is a professional business, not your local middle school league

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops

Yelling "LeBron stan!" at everyone who doesn't hate LeBron as much you'd like them to just makes you look like a crazy moron.

Just as crazy/stupid as people who yell how Kobe "sucked."

ether

Yelling "LeBron stan!" at everyone who doesn't hate LeBron as much you'd like them to just makes you look like a crazy moron.

Looks just as crazy/stupid as people who yell how Kobe "sucked."

Memo to insidehoops:

Cool site dude

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Typical Lebron stans

It is actually seen as toxic leadership that Bron cant get a stacked team around him because no one wants to play with him

So cant use that excuse

Plus Cavs have the highest payroll in the league

So you cant use the no team excuse
    Are you calling me a Lebron stan?

Just as crazy/stupid as people who yell how Kobe "sucked."
    Memo to people that encourage and celebrate colluding, jumping from team to team when things get tough, forming super teams, etc...

You're cowards and you shame the integrity of competition and the game of basketball.

If I wanted a plot that's so easily detected, I'd watch a horror movie with big tit white girls going into the woods to see what that noise was.

Because it's synonymous with LeBron* and collusion.

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    You dont make any sense...Are you telling me right now that if your team could somehow land Curry, Durant, Lebron and Davis you wouldnt take it?

GMs jobs is to make their team as strong as possible, not to make it fair for everybody. If a player has the power and charisma to recruit talent, then all the best to him. This is a professional business, not your local middle school league
    First of all, I don't have a team. I love the game of basketball, regardless of the team. I live in a college town that's not close to any professional teams.

Secondly, I don't care about what the job of a GM is. The GM hasn't been the one colluding for 6 straight seasons to form insurmountable odds for the rest of the eastern conference.

I love the game of basketball and I like to see REAL competition. I love REAL competitors, not players that team up with each other because they're cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    First of all, I don't have a team. I love the game of basketball, regardless of the team. I live in a college town that's not close to any professional teams.

Secondly, I don't care about what the job of a GM is. The GM hasn't been the one colluding for 6 straight seasons to form insurmountable odds for the rest of the eastern conference.

I love the game of basketball and I like to see REAL competition. I love REAL competitors, not players that team up with each other because they're cowards.
    kobe teamed up with shaq, malone, payton and dwight,gasol,nash you fcking moron

Yelling "LeBron stan!" at everyone who doesn't hate LeBron as much you'd like them to just makes you look ridiculous.

Looks just as ridiculous as people who yell how Kobe "sucked."

Both LeBron and Kobe are two of the best players in recent NBA history. This is a basic, obvious statement. Deal with reality. They have flaws like everybody else, but to just endlessly hate every mention of their existence is clownlike.
    The REALITY is Bran colluded twice, in his prime, to form two separate super teams, and absolutely ended any chance of any other team coming out of the eastern conference.

That is the REALITY.

And THAT is why people like me are PISSED because this whole situation is fraudulent.