Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Eric Bledsoe

Good college starter

Default Re: Eric Bledsoe

I wish the Hornets had got Eric Bledsoe in the CP3 deal. I would have liked to see Gordon and Bledsoe in the backcourt for the Hornets.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by idizzle
    I wish the Hornets had got Eric Bledsoe in the CP3 deal. I would have liked to see Gordon and Bledsoe in the backcourt for the Hornets.
    It's actually interesting because you guys almost did have him. Hornets were demanding the Clippers include Bledsoe and due to CP3 telling Clippers front office DO NOT trade Bledsoe (he wanted to mentor him, became friends over summer) Neil Olshey held out until New Orleans accepted the deal without Bledsoe. Had Neil not stuck to his guns Bledsoe would be your starting PG right now.

22/11/5/9...... 9 is the true number preseason or not. Bledsoe's gonna be pretty big this year.

Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

ok Michael, I see how it is.....

I don't see the need for Utah. And Burks plus a pick is impossible. Burks has too much potential.

Again, he needs to be in an uptempo system. I think both he and Monta Ellis would do very well playing next to each other, assuming the CP3 teaching takes (which it seems it has already). Same thing with Rivers, as I already said. I think he would do well with Eric Gordon. I think he'd very good with both teams period. Same with Atlanta, tho they have Teague (could be a good combination tho, I feel).

Might even do well with Kemba, assuming Bledsoe wouldn't have any issues with guarding 2guards. From what I've seen, he'd do fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    I don't see the need for Utah. And Burks plus a pick is impossible. Burks has too much potential.

Again, he needs to be in an uptempo system. I think both he and Monta Ellis would do very well playing next to each other, assuming the CP3 teaching takes (which it seems it has already). Same thing with Rivers, as I already said. I think he would do well with Eric Gordon. I think he'd very good with both teams period. Same with Atlanta, tho they have Teague (could be a good combination tho, I feel).

Might even do well with Kemba, assuming Bledsoe wouldn't have any issues with guarding 2guards. From what I've seen, he'd do fine.
    He struggled guarding Kobe and Joe Johnson but those guys are great post up SG's with fantastic size so no surprise. He's done fine guarding Manu, Ellis, Iggy etc... so I don't see an issue.

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    He struggled guarding Kobe and Joe Johnson but those guys are great post up SG's with fantastic size so no surprise. He's done fine guarding Manu, Ellis, Iggy etc... so I don't see an issue.
    He had trouble with JJ, but did fine against Iggy?

[QUOTE=rhythmic

Could we please just talk about Bledsoe.

Made that high school varsity squad LA Lakers's Avatar

Glad Bleds on my fantasy team ha.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Very much so. Steve Nash who is probably the best ball wizard of this era... said he hates playing against Eric Bledsoe.
    Sounds weird that Nash would say that, any source?

They have only played against each other 6 times where Bledsoe only averaged 12 minutes per game and most of those minutes were probably in garbage time when Nash wasn't playing.

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Sounds weird that Nash would say that, any source?

They have only played against each other 6 times where Bledsoe only averaged 12 minutes per game and most of those minutes were probably in garbage time when Nash wasn't playing.
    It was during a game on a little clip. I don't even remember game it was to find the footage but I promise I wouldn't just randomly make it up.

Bumping for good luck hoping he has a good game tonight like last time .

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/...e-eric-bledsoe

New ESPN article calling Eric the Clippers X factor. Good to see him finally getting noticed. Some good quotes in here. Also I just found a scouting report in the comments section saying Bledsoe averaged 20.3 points, 9.4 rebounds and 11.5 assists in his senior year of HS leading his team to a state championship, despite not even starting basketball until his sophomore year of HS.

Reason I bump this thread is so that you guys can't get upset for me making new threads. Hope that's appreciated.