Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Not airballing my layups anymore Pujolsmj23's Avatar

Talking MJ's NBA FINALS game by game box scores

Ive seen the games but dont know where to find the box scores.I know his avgs.and stats per series and clutch moments...The Kobe thread that has his gameby game stats in the championship yrs... This is a place to do that 4 MJ..If anybody can post it it would b greatly appreciated...

National High School Star

Default Re: MJ's NBA FINALS game by game box scores

1991 Finals

1992 Finals

1993 Finals

1996 Finals

1997 Finals

1998 Finals

I usually hit open layups

Man, people forget just how dominant he was, because they take him for granted.
    If only people could sit, relax and just appreciate and enjoy what they see on the court instead of pitting players against each other the whole time.

I feel bad for Charles. It just happens that the one time he gets to the finals, MJ puts up his best career finals numbers. I also never noticed that 5/6 finals MJ appeared in went 6 games. Nice post.

Talking Re: MJ's NBA FINALS game by game box scores

Wow thats great thank u so much!!!!!!!

GOD-LIKE!!!!!!!!

Look at these and MJs clutch plays in the Finals and big games and u see y MJ fans get mad when Kobe fans compare him to MJ.Kobes's Finals vs MJ's Finals....MJ DOMINATES...Kobe Flops......

Quote Originally Posted by Pujolsmj23
    Look at these and MJs clutch plays in the Finals and big games and u see y MJ fans get mad when Kobe fans compare him to MJ.Kobes's Finals vs MJ's Finals....MJ DOMINATES...Kobe Flops......

MJ had full reign throughout those runs so of course his stats will be better. No one disputes that. Kobe didn't flop. If Kobe gets the chance to put up 25-30+FGA as the first option in the Finals, we'll see what he can do.

This year is really the first year that he's been on a sucessful team as the first option and so far so good.

Everyone knows MJ is the best playoff performer, that's not the reason why Kobe fans compare him to Jordan. No need to be inflammatory.
    Last edited by KenneBell; 05-02-2008 at 08:18 PM.

Kobe had full reign in the detroiy series in 04 and we saw what he did.DISAPPEARED>>>>Dont act like his pathetic showings were excusable.Give me a break...O-4 Finals MVPS and has a horrible FG% in the FINALS....He tried to take over vs Detroit and flat out couldnt...

The paranoia of MJ fans is hilarious. Keep living 15 years in the past while everyone moves on...

Myrrh

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    The paranoia of MJ fans is hilarious. Keep living 15 years in the past while everyone moves on...
    Yes, while everyone moves on, acknowledging that there won't ever be another player as dominant as MJ. And I don't even like the guy...

Not paranoid.But if they want to say Kobe's MJ lets see the facts....And the fact is he dont compare...Simple....If it was Mike with Kobe's resume and Kobe with Mikes u would b doing just the same....Dont lie and say u wouldnt

Put a * next to that 96 finals championship and Finals MVP. How can you win Finals MVP with 41 % shooting. Lucky the rest of the team had a trash series. Kemp dominated and if it weren't for the refs being on Jordans d ick they would have won that series.

Kobe had full reign in the detroiy series in 04 and we saw what he did.
    No he didn't. Don't start making up things. Like I said, this year is the first year he's led a sucessful team to the playoffs as the #1 option. Period.

Also take into account age. Kobe is starting his run at similar age as MJ did.