Default F.ck Brutal Loss. Did we expect anything else?

I mean, Lebron has owned us for quite some time now. Always finding a way to burn us like we did to other teams in the Jordan days.

I think we put one nail in the coffin with that loss. We lose game 5 and I feel that we won't win game 7 if it goes that far.

If we don't come out with an edge this next game, we obviously don't want it enough.

Default Re: F.ck Brutal Loss. Did we expect anything else?

I'm still confident. Just gotta get one of the next two to get Rose on 2 days rest. A lot went right for the team to claw back into the game, and then a lot went wrong for the game winner. I think it evened out a bit.

Bulls pretty much all season have played well in these situations, just never when there's a chance for momentum.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    I'm still confident. Just gotta get one of the next two to get Rose on 2 days rest. A lot went right for the team to claw back into the game, and then a lot went wrong for the game winner. I think it evened out a bit.

Bulls pretty much all season have played well in these situations, just never when there's a chance for momentum.

Hey good point. game 7 could favour us because of the rose 2 day rest thing

I could see us winning game 5, then giving back home court again ha ha That's the inconsistency we've had all year.

Honestly, we play like game 6 against the Bucks with that kind of intent, we aren't losing anymore games.

I think we'll lose tonight unless Thibs realizes he should probably shut down the role players and let Bran do what Bran wants. We nearly went 48 minutes without some bullshit 3s from Cleveland then JR just bombed back to back ones in the closing minutes

I think what hurts worse about losing game 4 than the awesomeness of 3-1, is that was the first game that no random Cavalier went off. Mozgov semi-went off with 15, Kyrie had 12, Thompson the same...ugh.

if we can win tonight. butler and rose can get there proper 2 day rest for game 7.