Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: The courtesy flush

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus-Sack
    I would like to see evidence of this. I know that there in fact have been many studies on flushing the toilet with an open lid and it has been proven that doing so showers the entire room in fecal bacteria. Very discourteous.

What's better, a marginal if existent improvement on odour, or not being covered in shit...?
    What the hell kind of antiquated toilet do you have? It somehow manages to "shower your entire room" in fecal matter?

Banned

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&so...0iF9eDUPLtawow

Just accept the fact that y'all are being gross and not changing the smell and stop ding it

I would like to see evidence of this. I know that there in fact have been many studies on flushing the toilet with an open lid and it has been proven that doing so showers the entire room in fecal bacteria. Very discourteous.

What's better, a marginal if existent improvement on odour, or not being covered in shit...?
    The smell improvement can be massive. If you don't believe it, pretty easy to test it yourself at home.

On courtesy flush your butt would still be covering the toilet thus your scenario doesn't happen.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    The smell improvement can be massive. If you don't believe it, pretty easy to test it yourself at home.

On courtesy flush your butt would still be covering the toilet thus your scenario doesn't happen.
    So then the fecal matter is splashed on me, instead f the room, which still gets showered in it through the gap...

So then the fecal matter is splashed on me, instead f the room, which still gets showered in it through the gap...
    Might be worth the massive smell improvement. After all, no one ever gets sick from "toilet spraying fecal matter everywhere".

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Have you ever put your face right close to your shit before?? Try that and take a whiff man.
    What a weird and awkward thing to say...cactus is wrong, but man pat

Tighten up and stop sniffing poo to get high.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    What the hell kind of antiquated toilet do you have? It somehow manages to "shower your entire room" in fecal matter?
    Dude's overly dramatic about this whole pooing thing