Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Default Re: #1 Player RIGHT NOW (According To ISH

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    How do you think Tony Parker gets so many layups and points in the paint in general?
    By driving.

I cant believe people still attribute his paint points all to Duncan. The guy finishes layups with 3 people on him.

Serious playground baller

stop arguing.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

How do you even come up with the idea that a poster would create two accounts? Had experience doing it? Sad, sad little kid.
    Part of the giveaway is that your post count rarely moves.

No, he was actually the best player on his team.

Shaq was the most dominant. As in all cases, the big man will always be considered as the #1 option.

Shaq would have done nothing without Kobe.
    This is so dumb that I'm sure you don't even believe it. You can't actually talke about changing the game in one post, and then claim that someone is better than Shaq. It's not possible.

Kobe's team, as bad as it is, has proven to do nothing but fail, game after game.

Put Duncan on the Lakers and see if they even make the playoffs.
    This is the classic, "it's everybody else's fault" argument that people make when they know they're out of options. Great player's make their teammates excel. You've spent two weeks on here ripping
    euroleague scrubs
    , and praising
    freakish athleticism
    , and just generally being a beligerent prick with some of the best posters on here, dejordan, PSileous, etc.
    Now you want to claim Duncan is a good player surrounded by a great team, which happened to start three euroleague vets, and a guy who's been cut by more teams then you have posts. They're also probably the least
    freakishly athletic
    team in the league. Yet here they are, winning again, and in such a non-weak era. You should have a gold statue of Tim Duncan's Nuts hanging over your bed if you could even follow your lousey gimmick.

I'm sure you're the type of scrub who everyone considers a 5th option, but you touch the ball about one time a game, and celebrate when your team wins, although you had no impact on the game whatsoever.

And here's the proof that you're a me first dip**** who wouldn't know what to do if he was on a court with anyone who could play. You're probably one of those kids who stayed back a bunch of times because your dumb father thought if you could dominate at dodgeball in fourth grade, you'd get a one uh dem kolludge skolurchips. So as soon as you have to compete, you cry and go home and use the all star team against the Grizzlies in your 2K7.

I'm sure you're the type of scrub who everyone considers a 5th option, but you touch the ball about one time a game, and celebrate when your team wins, although you had no impact on the game whatsoever.

Kobe can do whatever he wants because he's that good. Duncan is not. He needs a great team, like everyone.
    Except get himself out of the first round.

You are by far the worst poster I've seen since I've been here. It concerns me that the board hasn't banned you yet. But good posters have been driven away for far less disruptive crap.
    Last edited by Thorpesaurous; 08-04-2007 at 08:35 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Way to handle it, Thorpesaurous.

I place a bet --with anyone-- that BULLS won't read that. He'll take a short margin of the post and quote it by saying "Kobe's still better..blah blah blah" and use his little emoticons making it seem like everybody would follow his lead. He's obviously doing that because he has nothing else to say.

I'll place 50 bucks on the table that he'll use 8 emoticons.

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge

I place a bet --with anyone-- that BULLS won't read that. He'll take a short margin of the post and quote it by saying "Kobe's still better..blah blah blah" and use his little emoticons making it seem like everybody would follow his lead. He's obviously doing that because he has nothing else to say.

he'll prob read this first... add the fact that he hasn't responded yet and I doubt he uses all 8... I'll take that bet.

Bulls would try to tell you that NAte Robinson deserved to win the dunk contest.

Kobe for sure

Good High School Starter Selenium's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAXX
    FOOL. who says that nowadays? oh yeah. guys like 8 -9 years old. nothing else to say thats why. thats what they do to back things up. it'll clog up on what they'll say
    Who exactly are you addressing?

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

This idiot just made a post in the Tyrus Thomas thread claiming that Tony Parker is a freakish athlete, and is the quickest player in history of the league. Now he'll come in here and site that.

There you go. The odd thing is is that you knew what I meant.
    Last edited by Thorpesaurous; 08-04-2007 at 08:55 PM.

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

BULLS is an idiot I realized that after about 5 posts from him.

BULLS favourite phrases:

"He played in a WEAK era."

"That era didn't need any athleticism."

"He only averaged 10 points he sucks."

"AI is a fool he should have stayed on philly and increased his stats instead of coming to denver to win."

"Rings are overrated, stats are everything."

Yup he is the biggest troll on this board.

As for the topic easily Duncan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
    BULLS is an idiot I realized that after about 5 posts from him.

BULLS favourite phrases:

"He played in a WEAK era."

"That era didn't need any athleticism."

"He only averaged 10 points he sucks."

"AI is a fool he should have stayed on philly and increased his stats instead of coming to denver to win."

"Rings are overrated, stats are everything."

Yup he is the biggest troll on this board.

As for the topic easily Duncan.
    Poor kid, he'sd eiether a gimmick account, or he's got a IQ less then his number of digits..

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge

You owe cannnonball 50 bucks.

Local High School Star hwliuLAP's Avatar

Larry Hughes

and it's not even close

[COLOR="White"]
    Duncan[/COLOR]

Good college starter Agent_Zero's Avatar

Duncan.

Duncan, and there isn't really any doubt about it. Sure he has help but he also has 4 rings and 2 MVP's, and while I am a cleveland fan I will be the first to admit Lebron has neither yet. As for Kobe he has the skill to be the best but he lacks the mental aspects of a truly great player, and the accomplisments.
    Noone else really has much of an argument.