what a bunch of April 2013s

<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

Default Re: April 2013 posters

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Heat and Wade fan here.
    bandwagoner detected.

Saw a basketball once

I'm new but I don't really plan on posting too much. I made this account while drunk and must have responded something that got my panties in a bunch which I cant remember. I only realized I had an account when I attempted to register and my email was already in use.

Quote Originally Posted by The Choken One
    bandwagoner detected.

Quote Originally Posted by 6 for 24
    Friends of ISH:

I, too, am in the prestigious "April 2013" club. You see, the Internet only reached us here, on the plains of Mozambique, earlier this year. Previously I had subscribed to InsideHoops via pony courier, getting a log of messages transcribed by my faithful USA penpal "Hot4Kobe". This new system is quite a bit better!

Sadly, I must admit, I have lost much of my interest in the season after witnessing the egregious and malicious attack on Mr. Kobe Bryant by Mr. Harrison Barnes. Has the league doled out an appropriate suspension or ban yet? I tell you this much: if Mr. Barnes ever comes to Mozambique, I shall give him a thrashing with the jackalberry switch that he shall not soon forget!

It is my understanding that Kobe is out for some time, yes? Prior to this, it was a foregone conclusion that the Lakers would win the title, but now, I have my doubts. I must channel my inner Kobe though and ignore all of the skeptics and their negativity. When people say "no no no" Kobe hears "yes yes yes" and I, too, shall think the same. So let us witness the Lakers make a return to the Finals, where Kobe surely will have had enough time to recuperate and win the Finals MVP.

Hopefully this has given you some insight into the African perspective.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
    Golden

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Heat Fan: Affirmative.
    Responds with lame gifs: Affirmative.

Fagggot identified.

Local High School Star TheReturn's Avatar

I'm not new but I don't have an other account to post on either..

Grade "A" Genius Wile E. Coyote's Avatar

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 6 for 24
    Friends of ISH:

I, too, am in the prestigious "April 2013" club. You see, the Internet only reached us here, on the plains of Mozambique, earlier this year. Previously I had subscribed to InsideHoops via pony courier, getting a log of messages transcribed by my faithful USA penpal "Hot4Kobe". This new system is quite a bit better!

Sadly, I must admit, I have lost much of my interest in the season after witnessing the egregious and malicious attack on Mr. Kobe Bryant by Mr. Harrison Barnes. Has the league doled out an appropriate suspension or ban yet? I tell you this much: if Mr. Barnes ever comes to Mozambique, I shall give him a thrashing with the jackalberry switch that he shall not soon forget!

It is my understanding that Kobe is out for some time, yes? Prior to this, it was a foregone conclusion that the Lakers would win the title, but now, I have my doubts. I must channel my inner Kobe though and ignore all of the skeptics and their negativity. When people say "no no no" Kobe hears "yes yes yes" and I, too, shall think the same. So let us witness the Lakers make a return to the Finals, where Kobe surely will have had enough time to recuperate and win the Finals MVP.

Hopefully this has given you some insight into the African perspective.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
    Cool shtick bro. Maybe shorten it up a little.

Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar

to the VETS here are there any InsideHoops rules or things we should know? Who are the trolls on here? Is registration only open in April?

Serious playground baller Donkey4trading's Avatar

i think i'm one of the OK new posters.. From what i've seen i'm the ONLY Lebron fan who isn't constantly hating on Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by WWRWestbrookDo?
    to the VETS here are there any InsideHoops rules or things we should know? Who are the trolls on here? Is registration only open in April?
    The poster above you, PrettyCool, he's the kind of idiot you need to ignore on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by WWRWestbrookDo?
    1) No anti semitic remarks.

2) Don't abuse the report system

3) Trolls: Anyone who is being irrational for a player (Bryant, James, Jordan, etc... yes Westbrook trolls are here too)... I can't really list all of them, there are too many. Some of them have been banned recently, so that's a good thing.

4) I think registration will open in the summer time too, when there aren't many topics going on.

5) Click many ad's.

6) Don't post prono or any other forms of nudity, etc...