Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default They said let the young guys develop...it'll be good they said...

There is NOTHING to develop on this Lakers team. They are ALL role players. One day they could contribute to a winning team, but NONE of them are good enough to LEAD a winning team.

There is NOTHING to develop.

Kobe sending a VERY SERIOUS message by sitting tonight...you have nothing, Buss. And you are ruining my last few years.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: They said let the young guys develop...it'll be good they said...

OP is a real Laker fan unlike those other frauds here that try to convince us they actually have a future

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s

OP is a real Laker fan unlike those other frauds here that try to convince us they actually have a future
    I'm a loyal fan. What can I say?

Banned

takes time and luck. If lakers can land Labissiere or Simmons next season then they have Clarkson and Randle as solid second option guys and that pick as the star. If they lose that pick though then they aren't in good shape in the west going forward. Not every draft has multiple guys who look like stars in it like this years and next years.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    takes time and luck. If lakers can land Labissiere or Simmons next season then they have Clarkson and Randle as solid second option guys and that pick as the star.
    So, you're completely giving up on D'Angelo Russell?

Not saying that I disagree, but lmao at the Lakers picking him over Okafor.

They had a chance to draft a perennial 20/10 big man...instead they brought in 'ol cement feet

Eat shit Lakers

The league has gotten smaller and everyone plays faster. Their style of play of run n' gun and no defense has no chance of winning in this league. You can't get fastbreaks when the other team is scoring. Basically they are playing a style that far better teams play. And those teams defend. It's a recipe for disaster.

Very good NBA starter

Easily impressionable youngsters getting impressed by chuckers like Clarkson or a bumbling tweener never to be LJ in Randle.

Lakers have one of the most unlikeable, least talented teams in the league. A damn travesty to have Kobe play with these millenial Kardashian dating losers.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    So, you're completely giving up on D'Angelo Russell?

Not saying that I disagree, but lmao at the Lakers picking him over Okafor.
    Nah he could be decent. To early to give up on anyone but my take so far is he's destined to be a competent starter but not much to get excited about whereas Clarkson and in particular Randle look like good all round players to have but none look like go to stars.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s

Compared to you they have a present.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife

There is NOTHING to develop on this Lakers team. They are ALL role players. One day they could contribute to a winning team, but NONE of them are good enough to LEAD a winning team.

Kobe sending a VERY SERIOUS message by sitting tonight...you have nothing, Buss. And you are ruining my last few years.

KOBE WAS STRAIGHT UP SCURRRRRRRRRRED OF GETTING SCHOOLED BY WADE.....

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat
    Easily impressionable youngsters getting impressed by chuckers like Clarkson or a bumbling tweener never to be LJ in Randle.

Lakers have one of the most unlikeable, least talented teams in the league. A damn travesty to have Kobe play with these millenial Kardashian dating losers.

Do we have an elite superstar? No. So in that sense, it's a bit of a downer. And yeah, not having drafted Okafor or Porzingis does hurt.

But I am not giving up on our young guys. Randle, Clarkson, Black and Nance are keepers. They might not be stars but they can impact the game.

Besides, I think you are just a Kobe fan. Once he retires, you will root for whatever team you rooted for before so don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    Do we have an elite superstar? No. So in that sense, it's a bit of a downer. And yeah, not having drafted Okafor or Porzingis does hurt.

But I am not giving up on our young guys. Randle, Clarkson, Black and Nance are keepers. They might not be stars but they can impact the game.

Besides, I think you are just a Kobe fan. Once he retires, you will root for whatever team you rooted for before so don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Randle and Clarkson look legit, Nance and Black I can't say cause I haven't been paying too much interest in them two

But I saw a few games of Black when he was at Houston, and I liked what I saw from him

In hingsight yeah Okafor and Porzingis should have been taken, but the Lakers will most likely continue sucking and hopefully they keep their pick and grab Simmons or Labisserie and they ball out

The league just feels better when the Lakers are contenders imo, Celtics also naturally

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife

kid, if you watched kobe play in his first year, you wouldn't think he would develop into the 2nd best player in nba history, and you would be wrong. so shut the fk up you lil btch boi