Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adenotrex?

Saw a basketball once almightydavidbc's Avatar

Default Adenotrex?

i read about this product in SLAM mag, and on their website. its the usual miracle jump product supplement, i want to know if anyone has tried it or used it or know of studies or people and their results

adenotrex.com

Firstly, a unique nutrient called alpha-GPC that enhances the neurological system and allows the brain to

I don't get picked last at the park anymore ABPrints's Avatar

Default Re: Adenotrex?

ummm, NO!

Jeez, if it sounds too good to be true it usually is.
    A magic pill that makes you MJ without anywork is being sold online for $40...
    great, so why arent all highschoolers grabbing this pill and chugging them down? Is it because they are now in wheelchairs from jumping too high and hitting their heads on the bottom of the rim when dunking? I dont think so...

If you really want to jump higher, be stronger, run faster ect. just work really hard. I know, it sounds crazy people, but it really does work!

Saw a basketball once

Haha fallguy true dat man! Pills for people that are too lazy to do it themselves. I mean i'm 14 and i can touch the rim this past week because i've been doing a jump program! Its work but it pays off!!

I don't get picked last at the park anymore ABPrints's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fallguy20
    Jeez, if it sounds too good to be true it usually is.
    A magic pill that makes you MJ without anywork is being sold online for $40...
    great, so why arent all highschoolers grabbing this pill and chugging them down? Is it because they are now in wheelchairs from jumping too high and hitting their heads on the bottom of the rim when dunking? I dont think so...

If you really want to jump higher, be stronger, run faster ect. just work really hard. I know, it sounds crazy people, but it really does work!

Exactly, same goes for extra boucing insoles, strength shoes, plyo programs promising mad gains, and gatorade.

But aside from working harder, more important is working smarter.

If it sounds to good to be true it probably is. Also, as a biology major I can assure you that this stuff is rubbish. You can go buy a can of monster energy drink and basically have the same effect, which aint gonna help you jump higher.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ABPrints
    Exactly, same goes for extra boucing insoles, strength shoes, plyo programs promising mad gains, and gatorade.

But aside from working harder, more important is working smarter.
    Actually Springbak insoles DO work, and quite well.

And I have Adenotrex, they had a free bottle promotion a while ago. Thing about it is, its ingredients are real ingredients. MSM, for example, is usually used as a joint lube and helps repair joints (knees), D Ribose and Taurine are in most energy drinks and weight loss pills, Kre Alkalyn is a creatine precursor in your muscles that allows you to go longer before reaching fatigue, Alpha GPC, it's a good supplement. It's not totally different from current preworkout powders.

It's just the ridiculous claim that it works WITHOUT EXERCISE. Well, that is just not true, but taken as a supplement to working out and not a replacement, it's good stuff. I would possibly just recommend Cytosport FastTwitch, which you could probably go get at your local GNC though.

Quote Originally Posted by DatZNasty
    MSM, for example, is usually used as a joint lube and helps repair joints (knees), D Ribose and Taurine are in most energy drinks and weight loss pills, Kre Alkalyn is a creatine precursor in your muscles that allows you to go longer before reaching fatigue, Alpha GPC, it's a good supplement.
    Yes, they are real things but studies show that the amino acids found in energy drinks and most supplements (such as Taurine) do very little and mostly the kick is from all the sugars and caffeine. And as far as creatine goes, few but the elite atheltes of the world such as olympic sprinters, insane bodybuilders and other pro athletes will gain little to any benefit from extra supplements (such as a decrese in 40 yrd dash times by .03 seconds). And as far as Alpha GPC goes... do you honestly want to have HGH enhancers show up on a drug test?

Ive already said it, but then again maybe im just oldschool... whats so hard about just working harder than you ever had before? I wouldnt suggest looking for the magical supplement beyond a few extra grams of protein after a workout.

College superstar

supplement means in addition to. You could work harder than ever AND supplement smart.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Balla21
    Haha fallguy true dat man! Pills for people that are too lazy to do it themselves. I mean i'm 14 and i can touch the rim this past week because i've been doing a jump program! Its work but it pays off!!
    what type of jump program do u do cause i need some hops for next year.

College superstar

somebody make me an offer. I have 2 unopened bottles.

Good college starter

I just bought some but I haven't opened it up cause it has an ingredient in it that I'm allergic to. I have been hearing that it works. I have mine on sell at ebay if anybody wants it. Look me up undre my username idequincy123

College superstar

no reserve price?

Good college starter

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=tab%3DSelling

Here is my ebay link to place bids on the Adenotrex.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by DatZNasty
    somebody make me an offer. I have 2 unopened bottles.
    Will u take 50 bucks for the two bottles? Just let me know cause I want em, thanks.