Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Former Bulls Fan.

Default Rooting against LeBron is so frustrating

As a Lebron hater you want to see this guy get exposed so bad for being the overrated garbage that he is but his teammates bail him out every single time down the court...

And it's not just any teammates its players that have no business playing so good, it's like as if God is a LeBron fan and gave him all the physical attributes to be dominant from the start yet continues to pull shit like making JR Smith, Iman Shumpert, and James Jones make every single shot they put up from the 3pt line.

I've seen every Cavalier playoff game since the Bulls series and it's just amazing.
    The Cavaliers are a HORRIBLE team. LeBron plays like garbage and they still win, why?

Tristan Thompson is out here getting every god damn rebound and every time LeBron fails trying to score for 20 seconds all he has to do is kick it out for a bail out shot by Shumpert or Smith.

I'm talking about the same Shumpert and Smith who were playing like trash just a few months ago on the Knicks. The same Shumpert and Smith who were on pace to miss the playoffs.

On one end you have the Cavaliers who make every single bail out 3 pointer, and on the other side you have a team like the Hawks whom are missing open shots all over the place.

Bulls and Hawks same story, they play good defense, but they simply can't buy a shot. Hawks are actually doing better than the Bulls though because Horford and Millsap can score inside and Teague/Korver/Caroll/Bazemore can all score.

On the Bulls we just had Rose, Gasol, Butler, and Dunleavy. The thing is Gasol was injured, Rose disappeared for stretches, and Butler couldn't make a shot and sometimes even finish a layup. All they were good for was defense and even when they forced the Cavs offense in to an off balance shot or a last second three pointer IT WENT IN.

This shit is frustrating.
    I can't wait until the Golden State Warriors stomp over these scrubs, or wait let me guess, Delladova is is gonna lock up Curry and Klay Thompson won't be able to make a shot all of a sudden?

Default Re: Rooting against LeBron is so frustrating

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    As a Lebron hater you want to see this guy get exposed so bad for being the overrated garbage that he is but his teammates bail him out every single time down the court...

And it's not just any teammates its players that have no business playing so good, it's like as if God is a LeBron fan and gave him all the physical attributes to be dominant from the start yet continues to pull shit like making JR Smith, Iman Shumpert, and James Jones make every single shot they put up from the 3pt line.

I've seen every Cavalier playoff game since the Bulls series and it's just amazing.
    The Cavaliers are a HORRIBLE team. LeBron plays like garbage and they still win, why?

Tristan Thompson is out here getting every god damn rebound and every time LeBron fails trying to score for 20 seconds all he has to do is kick it out for a bail out shot by Shumpert or Smith.

I'm talking about the same Shumpert and Smith who were playing like trash just a few months ago on the Knicks. The same Shumpert and Smith who were on pace to miss the playoffs.

On one end you have the Cavaliers who make every single bail out 3 pointer, and on the other side you have a team like the Hawks whom are missing open shots all over the place.

Bulls and Hawks same story, they play good defense, but they simply can't buy a shot. Hawks are actually doing better than the Bulls though because Horford and Millsap can score inside and Teague/Korver/Caroll/Bazemore can all score.

On the Bulls we just had Rose, Gasol, Butler, and Dunleavy. The thing is Gasol was injured, Rose disappeared for stretches, and Butler couldn't make a shot and sometimes even finish a layup. All they were good for was defense and even when they forced the Cavs offense in to an off balance shot or a last second three pointer IT WENT IN.

I can't wait until the Golden State Warriors stomp over these scrubs, or wait let me guess, Delladova is is gonna lock up Curry and Klay Thompson won't be able to make a shot all of a sudden?
    The Bulls series was the last round.

So you are saying you have seen 1.5 Cleveland games since then?

Congrats. You sure have put in a lot of work.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

what a meltdown

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    The Bulls series was the last round.

So you are saying you have seen 1.5 Cleveland games since then?

Congrats. You sure have put in a lot of work.
    I've seen every Cavs game since the Bulls series started you idiot. Which is after the Celtics one ended (who wants to see Cavs stomp the Celts? I wanna see the guy lose.)

Very good NBA starter

Leaving the toxic environment of Melo/NYK and playing with an actual leader helps.

Ya, his teammates hitting those wide open 3's he's giving them.

That's right. LeBron should be on a 3rd world country's basketball league at best. Let JR and Delly takeover the team.

lebaldo's been exposed since 2011. Nothing new.

I was a bulls fan from 1999 till game 6 of bulls vs cavs. Now I am a hawks fan. ISH has taught me well.
    I become a fan of any team playing against lebron while calling lebron fans bandwagon fans.

Wow.

Former Bulls Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocirap31
    Ya, his teammates hitting those wide open 3's he's giving them.
    That's the thing, he doesn't "give" them open 3s. First of all, most those 3s they are hitting are not open, they are bail outs.

Bail out after bail out after bail out. This is ridiculous.

LeBron James is being guarded by an Injured Carrol. Any other player held up to his standards would be dominating right now.

That means guys like Durant,Melo,Paul George would be dismantling the hawks right now with an injured Carrol on them.

And thats just naming current wing players.

Jordan would be dropping 40+ a game this series.

Former Bulls Fan.

As i type LeBron turns over the ball, then Horford gets the open free throw line jumper on the offensive end and BRICKS it.

Story of the whole series. I bet next time down the court JR or Shumpert bomb a 3.

EDIT: Dellavadova hits a 3 with a man in his face.
    EDIT 2: Then mozgov gets the ball (travels) and then hits a second shot.
    EDIT 3: Shumpert another 3..
    EDIT 4: Withtin under 5 minutes of me making this post Delladova another 3..

Delly 2 3's, Shumpert one 3, Mozgov one travel (2 pts), LeBron 1 turnover 1 assist 0 points.
    Last edited by LosBulls; 05-22-2015 at 09:59 PM.

As i type LeBron turns over the ball, then Horford gets the open free throw line jumper on the offensive end and BRICKS it.

Story of the whole series. I bet next time down the court JR or Shumpert bomb a 3.