Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Banned

Default Re: OGT: LA Clippers (51-22) @ Houston Rockets (49-22), 8PM ET on NBATV

Lin played like a fakkit this game, unbelievable.
    well this rockets team wont make any noise anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Yankstar
    Well to be fair defensively Lin >> Harden. But year Harden is obviously the best SG in the league this year (even though it pains me to say it...)
    Harden's defense is actually good, when be decides to actually play it lol. I feel you though. I never bash Jeremy Lin. That fukcing dude is getting on my god damn nerves though. I like Lin a lot. I never wanted to trade him. It just irritates me when people are lin only fans and they bash the rest of my team. Lin isn't close to being the best player on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    first bad game in this month
    true fan
    Hes been sucking c*cks the since start of 2014. He's had only 3-4 good games. This guy is a f**king joke and im SICK of seeing him play basketball.

I'd rather have chris smith than Jeremy Lin. Hell I'd even take current bob cousy over him

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    Harden's defense is actually good, when be decides to actually play it lol. I feel you though. I never bash Jeremy Lin. That fukcing dude is getting on my god damn nerves though. I like Lin a lot. I never wanted to trade him. It just irritates me when people are lin only fans and they bash the rest of my team. Lin isn't close to being the best player on the team.

I think what remains of linsanity has now devolved into making excuses and bringing Lin's team mates down to make Lin look good rather than any positivity for the team he is on.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Hes been sucking c*cks the since start of 2014. He's had only 3-4 good games. This guy is a f**king joke and im SICK of seeing him play basketball.

I'd rather have chris smith than Jeremy Lin. Hell I'd even take current bob cousy over him
    lol what a hick ass clown you are

Decent college freshman

Canaan just won the starting point guard job until bev gets back

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    lol what a hick ass clown you are
    Nah brotha you're just drugged. I think that's why you root for Lin.

CP with 30/12/5/3 only 1 TO on 10-16 shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Nah brotha you're just drugged. I think that's why you root for Lin.
    Nah I root for Lin too. I root for any player on the Rox. That guy though, he only roots for Lin.

I think what remains of linsanity has now devolved into making excuses and bringing Lin's team mates down to make Lin look good rather than any positivity for the team he is on.
    See I'm not expecting Linsanity at all. I just want him to keep contributing to the team. Keep tearing it up as our 6th man.

Im glad Beverley said he wasn't feeling any pain or knee swelling. I hope he pulls a Metta World Peace and comes back in a few weeks.

He did say his timetable for a return was 10 days to a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    See I'm not expecting Linsanity at all. I just want him to keep contributing to the team. Keep tearing it up as our 6th man.
    I mean linsanity as the fan craze not lins performances.

I mean linsanity as the fan craze not lins performances.
    Oooooooh ok lol. Yeah his fans go overboard. They're worse than Tebow fans. Hell they're worse than Kobe fans.

Big game from Paul after losing Blake. Hope that isn't a nagging issue.