Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-31-2013, 10:45 PM   #1
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputationBigsmoke has a bad reputation
Default The Heat swept the TX triangle.... AGAIN!!!!

Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:51 PM   #2
#number6ix#
LETS GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!

#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: The Heat swept the TX triangle.... AGAIN!!!!

MIAMI IS THE ONLY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE THAT HAS BEATING EVERY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE!!!coach spo for coach of the year
#number6ix# is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:52 PM   #3
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I hate the Heat, but I hate the Spurs even more. They always blow out my Bulls with half of their roster missing.

Edit: They did it without Wade and LBJ!? DAMN!

HAHA Spurs!!!
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:58 PM   #4
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by #number6ix#
MIAMI IS THE ONLY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE THAT HAS BEATING EVERY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE!!!coach spo for coach of the year
Also..

17 wins in a month. Only team in 67 yr history of the NBA to win 17 games in a month.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:32 PM   #5
Hank
Heatles = Dynasty

Hank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat coolHank is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
Also..

17 wins in a month. Only team in 67 yr history of the NBA to win 17 games in a month.

The Heatles are breaking records all over the place

Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:35 PM   #6
Eat Like A Bosh
Banned

Eat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation hereEat Like A Bosh has an incredible reputation here

No Wade,LeBron and Chalmers? Beating a well oiled machine like San Antonio like that is pretty damn impressive.

I guess Spo intentionally did this just to get back at Pop for last time.
Eat Like A Bosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:40 PM   #7
305Baller
Dos minutos.

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board

Quote:

that
305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:43 PM   #8
Big#50
College star

Big#50 has an OK reputation so far

Can I join the bandwagon Heat fan circle jerk?
Big#50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:52 PM   #9
Indian guy
Very good NBA starter

Indian guy has decent reputation

It's amazing how much better Miami is against the West than the rest of the NBA. The team with the 2nd best record against the West this season, OKC, isn't even within 10% of Miami's win %. This will also be the 3rd time in the last 5 years a LeBron-led team will have the league's best record against the Western Conference. In fact, LeBron had a better record against the West than East all 3 seasons.
Indian guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:54 PM   #10
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If he loses to the Rockets in the finals one day he has another Texas triangle.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:05 AM   #11
Hoopz2332
Good college starter

Hoopz2332 is considered somewhat coolHoopz2332 is considered somewhat coolHoopz2332 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian guy
It's amazing how much better Miami is against the West than the rest of the NBA. The team with the 2nd best record against the West this season, OKC, isn't even within 10% of Miami's win %. This will also be the 3rd time in the last 5 years a LeBron-led team will have the league's best record against the Western Conference. In fact, LeBron had a better record against the West than East all 3 seasons.

QFT
Hoopz2332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:10 AM   #12
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And it likely has wrapped up HCA..
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:34 AM   #13
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Kurosawa0 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
coach spo for coach of the year

This might be the most surprising aspect of the season for me. Spo probably should win coach of the year and might actually do so. No one thought he had a shot at the start of the season.
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: