Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: ESPN Poll better career Duncan vs Kobe 155k votes Duncan up 64% to 36%

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Playoffs are a different story. Kobe's 4th or 5th best playoff run is better than anything Durant has ever done.
    I'm simply comparing 2013 RS Kobe with 2013 RS LeBron and Durant. And there's no real comparison.

College superstar

Default Re: ESPN Poll better career Duncan vs Kobe 155k votes Duncan up 64% to 36%

Quote Originally Posted by toxicxr6
    Lol who is this scrub

Duncan has some of the best footwork of any big men in history...
    i never said he didn't. just not on the level of shaq's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_xXiqnQSlU

^^^ duncan doesn't have THAT feel for the post. obviously duncan is a great player and HOFer, but the fact is he was put in position to get easy baskets hid entire career (pop's system). you'll notice against international competition, he is a completely different player though (old school rules against bigs with oldschool fundamentals).

shaq's skills have always been underrated because of his sheer mass and power play..casuals that watch highlights are obssessed with perimeter players and chucking - they will never get it.
    Last edited by mehyaM24; 11-16-2014 at 05:40 PM.

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    i never said he didn't. just not on the level of shaq's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_xXiqnQSlU

^^^ duncan doesn't have THAT feel for the post. obviously duncan is a great player and HOFer, but the fact is he was put in position to get easy baskets hid entire career (pop's system). you'll notice against international competition, he is a completely different player though (old school rules against bigs with oldschool fundamentals).

shaq's skills have always been underrated because of his sheer mass and power play..casuals that watch highlights are obssessed with perimeter players and chucking - they will never get it.
    When I was reading that drivel you wrote in the Russell/Chamberlain thread I thought "well he's a kid and he's out a-trollin'."

Now I see you really just don't know anything about basketball.

Best wishes at whatever you do... I'd stay away from hoops if I were you because that's awful hopeless for ya bro.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Dragic4Life
    not just better career, better everything.
    This.
    Only 1 in 14 believes that Kobe has a better career than Duncan.