Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: I'm Riding With My ***** Lance.....

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    *yaaaaaaawn* nobody f-cking cares...and Lance was a big reason you lost games 3 and 4. He had two good games in the 1 and 2 and basically ball stopped an already shitty offense and made it even worse in games 3 and 4. Your team is down by 20+ at halftime and you have nothing else to say but straight bullshit.
    You don't care yet you took the time to post an entire paragraph and then post some shit thats not even relevant to the main point....

Even though I just made a thread saying the Pacers don't deserve to win What in this thread did I say that wasn't true......What Lance and West aren't the only ones carrying the team? What the **** does the Pacers being down 20 have to do with Lance? If not for him, they would be down 30....How old are you guys? Do you defend other grown ass men the way you defend Lebron? He's the best player on the planet, no secret...he doesn't need you children defending him 24 hours a day.....Talking about he had 2 good games in games 1 and 2...No he played EXCELLENT in games 1 and 2..stop hating....
    Last edited by Dro; 05-30-2014 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    Of course the idiot ESPN commentators blame the only wearing a Pacers jersey who's actually playing out there.
    Its like all the Lebron stans on here actually work for ESPN or something

Its ok, thats how life goes......When you're one of the few who shows balls, who stands up and refuses to back down, you WILL get hated on........But somebody has to do it........
    Last edited by Dro; 05-30-2014 at 10:01 PM.

Local High School Star SpaceJammeR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    So you really think his antics has anything to do with how the Heat are playing? You realize this goes against what most Miami fans have been saying right? Miami is a 2 time champion...they don't need to use manufactured motivation to get up for this game......they get up for this game because it means a trip back to the Finals just like Lebron said before the last game....Like a composed, defending champion is supposed to.........

Just say you hate Lance and leave it at that....If he was picking on Mario Chalmers, most of you wouldn't give a ****.....But since he's messing with your precious King(which by the way is not affecting Lebron whatsoever, he's doing what he does), you guys hate him........If anything, he's just motivating himself......He's looking around at his teammates giving up offensive rebounds to Chris Anderson who hasn't even played in like the last 2 games, watching the Heat grab loose balls, parade to the foul line and he's like damn, since y'all aint gonna do shit, Ill do whatever I have to in order to win.....
    you think miami is not ticked off by this at all? not one bit? if stephenson did this to durant, or kobe or other teams i would be saying the same shit. that's unprofessional as hell for a professional basketball player. if you enjoy this than good for you. im sure the pacers aren't.

Decent playground baller Denitron's Avatar

Did you guys hear how pissed LeBron was at halftime? His team is up 26pts but he sounded like they were DOWN by 26.

He won't be satisfied until the Pacers' shit is pushed in to biblical proportions

Gee, I wonder who made him this mad......

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I agree. Lance is doing his thing. Whether it may stupid or not he's the momentum pacers need. Especially considering everyone's playing poorly and without passion.

Give him a break. He's defending and trying to get into the best player in the world's head.

Let him live. His teams playing like trash. I hope he makes some good money come Fa.
    He's hurting his team more then helping them with his stupidity. He pnly plays like that against lebron because he knows lebron wont do anything to him. Lebron knows that if he reacts to what lance is doing and gets ejected it will hurt his team, on the other hand if lance gets ejected its no big deal. Why doesn't lance try that with haslem or bird man.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJammeR
    because you giving the other team more motivation??? especially a team like miami with lebron?? even pg said it himself. lance is an idiot. larry bird told him to stop and he straight up direspected bird and did the same sh!t. you think bird is happy?
    And none of this matters because PG isn't doing sh*t in this game. Thats Lance's game........You have to let him be who he is....Period.......Either you love him or hate him, pick one.....He's the one who brings the intensity and the fire.......Even when PG is on, he still looks like he's going through the motions....He's too damn buddy buddy with Lebron to go at him and get up in his face like Lance is.......PG has a great game 5 but he has not outplayed Lance in this series.....Hate him or not, Lance has been the best Pacer consistently throughout this series........even when he's not scoring, he's doing SOMETHING to disrupt the other team.....

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    Of course the idiot ESPN commentators blame the only wearing a Pacers jersey who's actually playing out there.
    Funny how they don't mention the ineptitude of George and Hibbert.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    You don't care yet you took the time to post an entire paragraph and then post some shit thats not even relevant to the main point....

Even though I just made a thread saying the Pacers don't deserve to win What in this thread did I say that wasn't true......What Lance and West aren't the only ones carrying the team? What the **** does the Pacers being down 20 have to do with Lance? If not for him, they would be down 30....How old are you guys? Do you defend other grown ass men the way you defend Lebron? He's the best player on the planet, no secret...he doesn't need you children defending him 24 hours a day.....Talking about he had 2 good games in games 1 and 2...No he played EXCELLENT in games 1 and 2..stop hating....
    You are all kinds of upset. The writing was on the wall 2 games ago in game four. The heat haven't even tried in any first quarter this entire series...also you go around asking what does blah blah have to do with blah blah, but than bring up Lebron...I'm not even a heat fan nor do I like Lebron, so what does he have to do with anything. Lance Stephensons ego is bigger than his game, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Denitron

Did you guys hear how pissed LeBron was at halftime? His team is up 26pts but he sounded like they were DOWN by 26.

He won't be satisfied until the Pacers' shit is pushed in to biblical proportions

Gee, I wonder who made him this mad......
    So now Lebron needs extra motivation to play great? I've read it all now.....Lebron does this every game........He's the best player on the planet.....

because you giving the other team more motivation??? especially a team like miami with lebron?? even pg said it himself. lance is an idiot. larry bird told him to stop and he straight up direspected bird and did the same sh!t. you think bird is happy?
    Wgaf if he gets mad.Who cares if you motivate him if you truly believe your better.The reason they are losing is because they are afraid of the heat and have no bench.

you think miami is not ticked off by this at all? not one bit? if stephenson did this to durant, or kobe or other teams i would be saying the same shit. that's unprofessional as hell for a professional basketball player. if you enjoy this than good for you. im sure the pacers aren't.
    yeah say said stop saying please dont motivate them or make them mad cause wgaf if they are mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    You are all kinds of upset. The writing was on the wall 2 games ago in game four. The heat haven't even tried in any first quarter this entire series...also you go around asking what does blah blah have to do with blah blah, but than bring up Lebron...I'm not even a heat fan nor do I like Lebron, so what does he have to do with anything.
    Because you post some bs that a Lebron stan would say.......Nothing you said was even correct.....You're the one who said, "The Pacers are down 20" like that had anything to do with the main point.......The point is Lance came to play and West, nothing more nothing less....You brought up an irrelevant point and I responded to it......You don't have to like it and you don't have to take the easy way out, "you're upset"....Right.....I'm the one who has the balls to be objective about my team, not make excuses, not blame refs..I blame the players on the court, and the coaching adjustments that are not being made.......I made that thread about refs simply to mock all the Miami fans who've had the nerve, the unmitigated gaul to blame the refs as soon as Miami loses a game but don't say shit when Miami gets a ton of free throws(which they deserved by the way).....

Lance, I don't blame you at all...I'm riding with you all the way...Can't blame you if you don't want to come back to Indiana.......If my teammates turned into jelly on the home floor of the defending champs, I wouldn't want to play with them either......

u mad? buttfrustrated? hahaitme's Avatar

I don't blame him either. Look what he's done, it's great!
    Cya next year Pacers

Earned not given

Lance Stephenson is a f*cking idiot. He thinks he can get in LeBron's head but he can't. All it's doing is making him look like an asshat. He's not good enough to trash talk like that. I really hope he signs with another team so he can be exposed for the bonehead he is.