Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: The 38 year old putting in work.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    They all log minutes very differently. Shaq was fouled and had people just lay on him. Duncan consistently played more playoff games. KG played all out most of the time, (it definitely wasn't a case of one playoff game equaling three regular season games with KG, Iverson or Jordan). Shaq and Duncan usually played in lower gears in the regular season.
    I agree, and I do believe Garnett has more mileage than Duncan...but it's definitely not as lopsided as the other guy made it out to be.

Decent college freshman

Default Re: The 38 year old putting in work.

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    And yet somehow he's second in Playoff PER (.1 behind Manu), first in Win Shares (2.3), and second in Win Shares Per 48 Minutes.

Yeah, only the fifth or sixth best players on a team are so high up in those categories...not. He's second in scoring, first in rebounding, and first in blocks.

I'm not even saying he's best our best player this postseason, but he's definitely top three, which is incredible for any 38 year old.
    Ginobili's probably been the Spurs best overall player but Duncan's right there with him. Parker's the overrated one. Scoring on low efficiency, not much of a playmaker this year, and some really awful defense(killed by Westbrook and Mavs guards). Take away the Portland series and Parker's been mostly trash in these playoffs.