Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Russel Wilson = GOAT Johnny Jones's Avatar

Default Re: Melo HAS to go to the Bulls

Melo to the Hawks would be legit. Teague/Korver/Melo/Millsap/Horford dat offense

Decent college freshman MellowYellow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Jones
    Melo to the Hawks would be legit. Teague/Korver/Melo/Millsap/Horford dat offense
    Would Hawks fans actually show up to games if Melo came to ATL?

Quote Originally Posted by MellowYellow
    Would Hawks fans actually show up to games if Melo came to ATL?
    Hawks fans show up to games. You even watch the playoffs? Stop parroting off things you hear.

Decent college freshman MellowYellow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    Hawks fans show up to games. You even watch the playoffs? Stop parroting off things you hear.
    I watched a lot of hawks games, weakest crowd in the nba. Everytime I saw the Knicks play them there was as many Knick fans as Hawk fans.

Decent college freshman

Any way Dolan would accept a Rose + future first for Melo S&T lol? Bulls amnesty Boozer, sign Lowry, use MLE on Mirotic, and draft Payne + Hairston.

Lowry-Butler-Melo-Gibson-Noah
    Kirk-Hairston-MDJ-Mirotic-Payne
    Rest of bench: Jimmer, Snell, G. Smith, 2014 2nd rd pick

I'm afraid Rose will simply be a "star" level player once he comes back (and thus overpaid) and a Rose/Melo/Noah core would be nasty, but he could be damaged goods, too. They'd def be Miami's toughest EC test next year though if they're all healthy.

I think ATL would be too weak defensively with Melo at SF, wouldn't they? I mean nobody on their starting 5 would be a great defender, though their offense would be SICK. I like Melo on the Wizards, but I don't think there's anyway they can sign him and retain Gortat, who's essential considering how many injuries Nene has. Bulls likely best landing spot for him to contend for title next season. Just wonder what they'd have to give up in order to add him.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by SwishSquared
    Any way Dolan would accept a Rose + future first for Melo S&T lol? Bulls amnesty Boozer, sign Lowry, use MLE on Mirotic, and draft Payne + Hairston.

Lowry-Butler-Melo-Gibson-Noah
    Kirk-Hairston-MDJ-Mirotic-Payne
    Rest of bench: Jimmer, Snell, G. Smith, 2014 2nd rd pick

I'm afraid Rose will simply be a "star" level player once he comes back (and thus overpaid) and a Rose/Melo/Noah core would be nasty, but he could be damaged goods, too. They'd def be Miami's toughest EC test next year though if they're all healthy.

I think ATL would be too weak defensively with Melo at SF, wouldn't they? I mean nobody on their starting 5 would be a great defender, though their offense would be SICK. I like Melo on the Wizards, but I don't think there's anyway they can sign him and retain Gortat, who's essential considering how many injuries Nene has. Bulls likely best landing spot for him to contend for title next season. Just wonder what they'd have to give up in order to add him.

Probably. Rose is damaged good now at this point. No one knows what left in his knees. But Dolan loves big name players, and Rose still has that going for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    I'm sick of watching the Pacers get their shit pushed in by the Heat; for the sake of entertainment we need Melo to go to Chicago and challenge Miami with a core of Melo/Rose/Noah. Hell, take Rose out and that team is still a legitimate threat.
    Who?

[COLOR="Magenta"]y so he come to watch rose tear another acl [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by aboss4real24
    [COLOR="Magenta"]y so he come to watch rose tear another acl [/COLOR]

Tasteless.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by MellowYellow
    I watched a lot of hawks games, weakest crowd in the nba. Everytime I saw the Knicks play them there was as many Knick fans as Hawk fans.

Who the hell cares. Melo is wasting his prime playing for a shitty franchise.
    Heck, the Knicks might make the playoffs if they let their fans play instead of their players.

Quote Originally Posted by Byobob
    Who the hell cares. Melo is wasting his prime playing for a shitty franchise.
    Heck, the Knicks might make the playoffs if they let their fans play instead of their players.
    [COLOR="Magenta"]
    a shitty franchise is a franchise that pushes the goat player out the door n treat him like sh it

Kg even sed he would never play 4 the bulls after wat they did to mj so imagine wat they would do to him

And chicago is a shi tty city, its murder rate is about 10x the hs graduation rate[/COLOR]

cant wait to bump this thread next season. rose is damaged goods

NBA rookie of the year

Knowing how the Bulls management operates, they won't be that aggressive in their pursuit of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    I'm sick of watching the Pacers get their shit pushed in by the Heat; for the sake of entertainment we need Melo to go to Chicago and challenge Miami with a core of Melo/Rose/Noah. Hell, take Rose out and that team is still a legitimate threat.
    That is "collusion" and according to ISH is not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by aboss4real24
    [COLOR="Magenta"]
    a shitty franchise is a franchise that pushes the goat player out the door n treat him like sh it

Kg even sed he would never play 4 the bulls after wat they did to mj so imagine wat they would do to him

And chicago is a shi tty city, its murder rate is about 10x the hs graduation rate[/COLOR]
    I am not sure exactly what u meant in your statement.

Are u referring to reinsdorf not letting MJ having a stake of the franchise as a part owner? (Rumor)

Or not fulfilling MJ's wish by keeping Phil Jackson after winning in 1998? (And hence eliminating all hopes for 4 peat and 7 rings overall)