Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default 4 seasons in a row of the same team playing in the finals = boring.

So tired of this Heat team and LeBron James. Why doesn't the NBA rig this crap better? I don't want to see this team in the finals again.

Default Re: 4 seasons in a row of the same team playing in the finals = boring.

Feel free to watch something else then.

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    So tired of this Heat team and LeBron James. Why doesn't the NBA rig this crap better? I don't want to see this team in the finals again.
    talk to your boy rose about this

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Feel free to watch something else then.
    I like the Spurs and will watch for them. If it was Clippers/Heat or Warriors/Heat or Rockets/Heat, I'd be skipping this finals.

Rigged? They beat the Pacers asses tonight

The ISH'ers Champion!

Weak era, joke East.

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    Rigged? They beat the Pacers asses tonight
    I'm saying rigged to make sure the Heat don't make it back to the finals again.

I disagree only because it's LeBron and he's the best player in the world. The best player in the championship is always more interesting then if it wasnt.

That's not new when you have two franchises alone with almost 20 titles while other teams haven't won yet or not in 30-40 years. In terms of titles, there's never been that much parity.

Quote Originally Posted by NASH = BEST
    I disagree only because it's LeBron and he's the best player in the world. The best player in the championship is always more interesting then if it wasnt.
    Who cares? I'm just tired of hearing about the Heat and LeBron James and seeing them make the finals. I want something new.

seen lakers go to 3 straight finals twice an now heat 4 straight. an people say its hard.

Bulls in the 90s went to 6 finals and I loved every bit

I bet your salty ass wasn't bored in the 90s

And you wouldn't be complaining if Noah led Shitcago to 4 straight Finals

Good High School Starter truhooper's Avatar

Earned not given

Who cares? I'm just tired of hearing about the Heat and LeBron James and seeing them make the finals. I want something new.
    You could just, you know, tune it out like most people do instead of complaining like a school boy bitch.