Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default What do you think about the Cavaliers picking Wiggins?

How do you think he'll do in cleveland if they draft him? is kyrie even a good playmaker?

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

Default Re: Cavaliers picking Wiggins.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    How do you think he'll do in cleveland if they draft him? is kyrie even a good playmaker?
    Wiggins KO's Kyrie and Dion laughs because ***** doesn't know how to pass the ball, and likes to walk the ball up the court and do his one man show.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: What do you think about the Cavaliers picking Wiggins?

Embiid or die.

They will pick embiid assuming his back is fine.

Although the Cavs would be fine with Parker and Wiggins.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Embiid or die.

Wiggins would be good for someone like Bucks to bring people through the gates and generate interest/hype.

This is how I think the top 7 should go.

1. embiid to cavs
    2. wiggins to bucks
    3. Parker to philly
    4. exum to orlando
    5. vonleh to jazz
    6. randle to boston
    7. smart to lakers

Don't think he's the best fit for them.

They're taking Embiid, and the Bucks have shown a lot of interest in Jabari. I think Wiggins is going to Philly, which would be a great fit imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    They're taking Embiid, and the Bucks have shown a lot of interest in Jabari. I think Wiggins is going to Philly, which would be a great fit imo.

Philly could potentially be a powerhouse in a few years with their core and capspace. Adding a wiggins or Parker makes them very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Philly could potentially be a powerhouse in a few years with their core and capspace. Adding a wiggins or Parker makes them very interesting.
    Only if one of their players jumps to Superstar. Otherwise they will be on the trend mill.

Wiggins would be good for someone like Bucks to bring people through the gates and generate interest/hype.

This is how I think the top 7 should go.

1. embiid to cavs
    2. wiggins to bucks
    3. Parker to philly
    4. exum to orlando
    5. vonleh to jazz
    6. randle to boston
    7. smart to lakers
    I think I had Parker and Wiggins flipped in the prediction thread. Outside of that, exactly the same. I wouldn't be shocked if Randle slipped further down the board a bit, though. He measured out OK at the combine, but he's really limited as basically a one-handed player and he's going to have a problem defensively, imo.

I could see Gordon moving into that spot. The Celtics may also give Saric a hard look, especially if it's true that he'll come over this year for the Celtics.

I'm going to be devastated if the Cavs don't take Embiid. You guys thought it was bad on draft night when they blindsided me with the TT, Waiters and Bennett picks? (I later changed my opinion, especially with Watiers)

That was nothing. You will witness a meltdown of uncharted proportions that night. It won't be pretty. Let's hope that's all avoided by the Cavs making the right choice.
    Last edited by RedBlackAttack; 05-30-2014 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Only if one of their players jumps to Superstar. Otherwise they will be on the trend mill.
    Philly has made all the right moves in the last year. It may turn out that they got the best two players in last year's draft, depending upon how MCW progresses and Noel turns out.

Now, they are sitting very pretty with the No. 3 pick in a historically loaded draft that just happens to have three potential franchise-altering talents at the top. And, to add to it, they also have the No. 10 pick in this ridiculously deep draft.

Perfectly played by them so far.

Agreed, they'd have an elite, balanced 1-3-5 core. And the most intriguing part isn't their offense, it's their defensive potential. They could be the filthiest defensive team in the league some day.

Their point guard is 6'6" with a 6'7" wingspan and a 41 inch vert. Already showing terrific defensive upside, and put up nearly 2 steals and block per game as a rookie.

Their soon to return center is a hyper athletic 7 foot shot blocker. Extremely long, has a ton of bounce, and has great defensive instincts/awareness already. And from recent reports, he's put on significant muscle and become even more explosive during rehab. Dude has a multiple DPOY ceiling.

Adding Wiggins, they'd have a future dominant perimeter defender. Apparently now he's pushing 6'9", to go with his 44 inch vert. That's just absurd. Him and MCW are gonna be a nightmare to deal with on the perimeter.

Then you consider offense...and it gets scary. Philly's gonna be there with the best of them in 4-5 years.

I think I had Parker and Wiggins flipped in the prediction thread. Outside of that, exactly the same. I wouldn't be shocked if Randle slipped further down the board a bit, though. He measured out OK at the combine, but he's really limited as basically a one-handed player and he's going to have a problem defensively, imo.

I could see Gordon moving into that spot. The Celtics may also give Saric a hard look, especially if it's true that he'll come over this year for the Celtics.

I'm going to be devastated if the Cavs don't take Embiid. You guys thought it was bad when they blindsided me with the TT, Waiters and Bennett picks?

That was nothing. You will witness a meltdown of uncharted proportions that night. It won't be pretty. Let's hope that's all avoided by the Cavs making the right choice.
    Let's hope so

Would hate to see you have to delete your own posts/threads

Big man makes the most sense.

I'm going to be devastated if the Cavs don't take Embiid. You guys thought it was bad when they blindsided me with the TT, Waiters and Bennett picks?

I'm tuning in for this alone

Reminisce backlash from 2010 "decision"

But seriously, I would be shocked if they passed up Embiid, I really would.

What will you do if they do select him? Cartwheels in the bedroom? Mass bans for everyone you dislike on ISH?

Wiggins on the Cavs would suck.

You'd have him deferring to players like Kyrie and Waiters who he is infinitely more talented then. He'll probably be a better player than both by his second year if he goes to the right team, which in this case would be the Sixers.

Cavs should take Embiid. He is a good fit.