Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Do you guys like the FISHY smell women put off sometimes or do you just ignore it?

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    thank god i have never encountered a female that smelled as badly as this thread describes.
    Yeah, when the smell is so bad that you lose the will to bang a broad, it's gotta be really turrible smelling

Just from asking chicks, they tell me that a yeast infection is the most probable cause of that funky ass smell, I woudn't stick my dick in an infected vjj. If the girl showered
    n the morning and you're hooking up with her late at night, she went to pee several times during the day, and if she didn't excuse herself to at least wash up down there while you guys were making out, she's going to have an oder down there but it isn't so bad that you can't continue on.

If she has a really foul smell, there's sonething wrong with that poon

Default Re: Do you guys like the FISHY smell women put off sometimes or do you just ignore it?

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    I went down on a chick once and it smelt like an aquarium full of dead and decaying ocean life. It was sickening, I almost passed out. I soldiered on though. I didn't want bitches to start gossiping, talkin bout my head game weak.

Come to find out the bitch had a miscarriage the morning before I went down there. God damn.
    Bullshit, funny story doe

Earned not given

Only been with one chick that had that horrible smell. I had stink dick for 2 days. Shit was tight as F*CK though.

I went down on a chick once and it smelt like an aquarium full of dead and decaying ocean life. It was sickening, I almost passed out. I soldiered on though. I didn't want bitches to start gossiping, talkin bout my head game weak.

Come to find out the bitch had a miscarriage the morning before I went down there. God damn.
    I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your sibling.

Banned

This thread enough to make a nikka gay.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your sibling.
    You made a funny

I was eating this bitch after i fckdd her and she tasted horrible, i dont think i seasoned her well

I just choose not to do oral to anyone other than my girl because of that shit. I rather not

Local High School Star

I lived a sheltered life up until the summer of last year. always thought it was a myth or exaggeration. I was hooking up with this young chick. guess she didnt know how to take care of the problem discretely yet. anyway I just sprayed disinfectant out in the air near her. I think it looked like i was just spraying some fragrance just to make my place smell nice, and not because of her *****. she was wearing my bball shorts too, and I had to spray that as well. next time I made her take a shower with me. eventually she fixed it.

Banned

Never has had happened to me personally with all the chicks that I've been with.

But I don't go down on chicks anymore, done it a handful of times and haven't enjoyed it.

Actually females smell themselves before we smell them. So when I rarely encounter that situation it automatically takes away my hard on cause not only does this b!tch smell like fish foo yung, but she too lazy to go properly deal with it.

But most times if a female knows shes about to f*ck wit you and her pusse smells after a long day they usually wash. Actually only time in your life you will smell this often is if your're in a relationship and ur girl gets too comfortable. It's happened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    Never has had happened to me personally with all the chicks that I've been with.

But I don't go down on chicks anymore, done it a handful of times and haven't enjoyed it.
    i found out that it works best with relatives........BAMA !

One of my former FWBs had a nasty smell like rotten fish. I still proceeded to f*ck her but not without commenting about the nasty smell. She didn't react though.

My current GF had a slightly nasty smell when I boned her for the first time. Later on in our 3rd or 4th sex session (a week later), I no longer notice the smell. Either my nose got accustomed to the smell or her vag hygiene got better, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by deja vu
    One of my former FWBs had a nasty smell like rotten fish. I still proceeded to f*ck her but not without commenting about the nasty smell. She didn't react though.

My current GF had a slightly nasty smell when I boned her for the first time. Later on in our 3rd or 4th sex session (a week later), I no longer notice the smell. Either my nose got accustomed to the smell or her vag hygiene got better, I don't know.
    Did you eat her out?