Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Do you guys like the FISHY smell women put off sometimes or do you just ignore it?

I've been with my fair share of women and I've ran across a few that have had that fishy smell at one time or another. I can't eat a chick out if her shit smells like that, I just can't. I may be able to **** her if I'm horny enough, but I have trouble with that sometimes. I know a few guys that just don't give a **** and I just don't see how anyone could ignore that smell. Be it the fishy smell or any other unpleasant stench some women may have from time to time.

My questions:

- Does that smell bother you? (If you're sexually active you know the smell)
    - What do you do when you come across a smell you don't agree with?
    - Do you go down on her anyway? Do you **** her anyway? Hold your breath?
    - Do you call her a nasty bitch and tell her to GTFO?

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: Do you guys like the FISHY smell women put off sometimes or do you just ignore it?

A ****** is pretty much a wound

Default Re: Do you guys like the FISHY smell women put off sometimes or do you just ignore it?

I can't, the first time it was so overwhelming, the girl was small but had big nice drop shaped tits and I had been probably busy with her tits for half an hour before deciding to go down on her. I'm not sure maybe the fact that she was so wet amplified the smell but I couldn't get my face any farther than her belly button, I immediately came back up and decided to fck her before I lost the boner.
    The smell is a blend of onions and fish, fortunately I have been lucky with it and rarely encounter the smell, that first time though was the worst, never had smelled something so strong.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    I can't, the first time it was so overwhelming, the girl was small but had big nice drop shaped tits and I had been probably busy with her tits for half an hour before deciding to go down on her. I'm not sure maybe the fact that she was so wet amplified the smell but I couldn't get my face any farther than her belly button, I immediately came back up and decided to fck her before I lost the boner.
    The smell is a blend of onions and fish, fortunately I have been lucky with it and rarely encounter the smell, that first time though was the worst, never had smelled something so strong.
    There are times I want to ask, "Bitch, you don't smell that? You just gon sit there and act like you don't smell that?"

LOL @ onions and fish

Banned

it's a result of bodily fluids+sweat that essentially sit in their underwear and lead to the terribly smell. Kind of like going 2 days without showering, your ass will smell pretty bad.

And yes, that's a no-go in terms of eating her out unless I'm HAMMERED drunk. In that case I say fvck it, om nom nom

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    And yes, that's a no-go in terms of eating her out unless I'm HAMMERED drunk. In that case I say fvck it, om nom nom
    Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    That's when you eat her ass

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDead
    There are times I want to ask, "Bitch, you don't smell that? You just gon sit there and act like you don't smell that?"

LOL @ onions and fish

I told one of them around a year later on FB chat, I just had to, she claimed she had no idea what I was talking about and played hurt.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspah
    Oh yeah that shits fcking disgusting

I wanna say I've been in that situation 2 or 3 times but I really only remember the details of the first and worst time. Her nd I were in her bed, I started fingering her, everything was going sweet. Then after a few mins of that I stop for whatever reason, my hand comes back up from ground zero, and at this point is when I first got a whiff of that turrible fishy smell. It was sososososo bad. I wasn't even down there bro, my hand had been unknowingly contaminated and the only source of the smell. Was so turribly strong tho

I tried persevering but after fingering her n all this dirty talk n my abrupt stop due to the smell, I was then at that point pretty much buying time trying to figure out what I was gonna do next. I decided to dip out

I made an excuse told her I was really tired and I had to get home. She was salty, didn't understand, kept asking why, let's keep going, yadda yadda yadda. But I had mentally checked out and was just trying to escape and play it off cool as possible even though what I wanted to do was run to her sink n soap, n then to my car.
    HOLY SHIT... thank God there is nothing wrong with me. I met this very beautiful girl last saturday night at the club and we ended up coming to my place at 2:30. She was just a nasty girl and damn she tasted soooo goood. I busted like 3 times. So hard too. All over her. It was just a fyn night.

I was very happy fot the next 2 days. I thought about her nonstop. She called me back on konday night. Started with dirty talk on the phone. It was so hot i was sooo excited. She was sucking the D good. I was so hard. So it was my turn to do her and then i smelt it. Damn. Im like was this the same girl?? What happenned?? Then i just went soft and the next 20 30 minutrs was just awkward. I felt so baddd. She was so excited too she had fish net stockings and stuff. Sad.

But in any case i was so worried that i had ED or something.

Just lay the pipe down or talk her into the shower. But to all yall saying just eat her ass then if that punani smell like that ass can't smell much better. Nasty ****s.

Just ask her to take a quick shower.

These ****** chillin' with some low rent, ghetto ass hood rats

I have never been with a chick that smelled bad down there, don't get me wrong, I've been with a couple that didn't exactly smell like fresh flowers down there but never with one like you guys explained

You guys gotta meet different kinds of chicks because bad smell would prolly be the least of your problems

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    These ****** chillin' with some low rent, ghetto ass hood rats

I have never been with a chick that smelled bad down there, don't get me wrong, I've been with a couple that didn't exactly smell like fresh flowers down there but never with one like you guys explained

You guys gotta meet different kinds of chicks because bad smell would prolly be the least of your problems
    Thats not the problem here... the problem here is that if u did meet one and you dont get hard because of it, does that make u a lesser man?

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDead
    LOL @ onions and fish
    Lots of alliums in her diet can cause that smell.

thank god i have never encountered a female that smelled as badly as this thread describes.

Good college starter

I went down on a chick once and it smelt like an aquarium full of dead and decaying ocean life. It was sickening, I almost passed out. I soldiered on though. I didn't want bitches to start gossiping, talkin bout my head game weak.

Come to find out the bitch had a miscarriage the morning before I went down there. God damn.