Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Lebronyte Kryptonite

Default Re: Lettuce be cereal... Kobe is still top 3

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    LakersReign, you don't know how to explain

That, or DonDadda59, you don't know how to read.

I'll explain it to you DonDadda59, maybe you'll understand my explanation instead, if you can't then you really don't know how to read.

Here is what you said DonDadda59,

Here was LakersReign's response

I am pretty sure he meant to say Chandler and not Dirk. Anyways, he was pretty much saying that what you said is invalid point since Bosh was suppose to do that in the 2011 Finals and it failed. Bosh was suppose to take Tyson Chandler away from the paint and open things up and obviously that didn't happen. Chandler was still dominating the paint with his rebounding and defense the entire series.

Now do you get it?

Unlike the mindless sheep, I knew exactly what I was talking about. He only started acting like a clown cuz he knew my point was valid, which is exactly why he refused to go back and read over his own posts. It's not my job to explain anything to him, if he can't read what he posted.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Unlike the mindless sheep, I knew exactly what I was talking about. He only started acting like a clown cuz he knew my point was valid, which is exactly why he refused to go back and read over his own posts. It's not my job to explain anything to him, if he can't read what he posted.
    My dude, you're just making yourself look like a clown with every post.

I said this in regards to a hypothetical MIA/LA matchup:

Plus Bosh being mostly a perimeter shooter takes whoever's guarding him, either Pau or Bynum, away from the paint, opening things up a bit (see Lamarcus Aldridge).
    and you turn around and come out of left field with this:

He was supposed to do that to Dirk last year, and he STILL had 20-30 PPG in the Finals
    Now some people here are trying to cover for you and putting words in your mouth to help you save face and make some sense out of your bullshit, but you know what you meant. So again, I ask...

What the f*ck does Dirk Nowitzki's finals PPG have to do with Chris Bosh's perimeter shooting and its effect on Miami's offense/LA's defense.

You obviously were trying to make some sort of point, no matter how nonsensical and off topic. So please, explicate.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    My dude, you're just making yourself look like a clown with every post.

I said this in regards to a hypothetical MIA/LA matchup:

and you turn around and come out of left field with this:

Now some people here are trying to cover for you and putting words in your mouth to help you save face and make some sense out of your bullshit, but you know what you meant. So again, I ask...

What the f*ck does Dirk Nowitzki's finals PPG have to do with Chris Bosh's perimeter shooting and its effect on Miami's offense/LA's defense.

You obviously were trying to make some sort of point, no matter how nonsensical and off topic. So please, explicate.

My dude, the ONLY clown^ here is you^ since all you're continuing to prove is that YOU^ CLEARLY CAN NOT READ!
    Last edited by LakersReign; 01-11-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Banned

My dude, the ONLY clown^ here is you^ since all you're continuing to prove is that YOU^ OBVIOUSLY CAN NOT READ!
    Fine, let's assume I can't read. So explain it to me like I'm a 3 year old. Answer the f*cking question...

WHAT THE F*CK DOES DIRK NOWITZKI'S FINALS PPG HAVE TO DO WITH CHRIS BOSH'S PERIMETER SHOOTING AND IT'S EFFECT ON MIAMI'S OFFENSE/LA'S DEFENSE.

But lettuce can't be cereal, so that means Kobe isn't top 3?

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Fine, let's assume I can't read. So explain it to me like I'm a 3 year old. Answer the f*cking question...

WHAT THE F*CK DOES DIRK NOWITZKI'S FINALS PPG HAVE TO DO WITH CHRIS BOSH'S PERIMETER SHOOTING AND IT'S EFFECT ON MIAMI'S OFFENSE/LA'S DEFENSE.

If you'd^ learn how to read then people wouldn't have to explain stuff to you like a 3 year old.

Learn how to read
    Last edited by LakersReign; 01-11-2012 at 08:18 PM.

Banned

Learn how to read, then holla back
    Yeah, you're done. At least try to be more creative next time you get called out for talking out of your ass

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: Lettuce be cereal... Kobe still has flap'n fans

Lettuce be cereal

Kobe scores 40 and he is a god in the dcik riders eyes

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    playing better than Durant/Melo/Dwight/Dirk so far and yes even Wade i have to say...

its still all about Lebron-Kobe... hope he keeps it going and his team to, i want to see Lebron vs Kobe in the Finals before Kobe gets literally to old
    Tell your Master LeBRon to learn to be Clutch and grow some balls in the 4th quarter. Until he learns to do that, he will always be overrated to me.

Now go suck his c0ck you h0m0

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Yeah, you're done. At least try to be more creative next time you get called out for talking out of your ass

This from the same clown^who AUTOMATICALLY when into "Idiot....I can't remember what I posted even though all I have to do is scroll back up the page mode" the minute I presented a valid points, which were a) go watch last years Finals, and b) read over your own posts?!

The ONLY person who's "done" here is CLEARLY....YOU(dondadda59)

Nice try
    Last edited by LakersReign; 01-11-2012 at 08:27 PM.

Banned

This from the same clown^who AUTOMATICALLY when into "Idiot I can't remember what I posted even though all I have to do is scroll back up the page mode" the minute I presented a valid points, which were a) go watch last years Finals, and b) read over your own posts?!

Stop embarrassing yourself
    And Hakeem averaged 30-40 PPG in the '95 finals. You should watch that finals series again and re-read what you wrote above.

Yeah, I know that has absolutely nothing to do with what you're talking about. Stay in school, learn to read.

Go to sleep clown

Lebronyte Kryptonite

And Hakeem averaged 30-40 PPG in the '95 finals. You should watch that finals series again and re-read what you wrote above.

Yeah, I know that has absolutely nothing to do with what you're talking about. Stay in school, learn to read.

Go to sleep clown
    ^

So....clown proves his so called "point" by rambling POINTLESS incoherent sh*t
    Last edited by LakersReign; 01-11-2012 at 08:39 PM.

owwwww

Lettuce beef real tea OP, it's gonna take more than 10 games for me to give him top 5 status again.

Banned

SOMEBODY^obviously forgot to take their Tourette's meds before logging on to ISH

So....clown proves his so called "point" by rambling POINTLESS incoherent sh*t
    I learned from the best ^^^

Lebronyte Kryptonite

I learned from the best ^^^

Notice how this clown^ CLAIMED to have a point, but now resorts to repeating me like a POINTLESS pathetic parrot?!

OWNED(dondadda59) BY LAKERSREIGN!!!!

(AND.....cue the clown(dondadda59) with the repeat cuz that's really all he has.)
    Last edited by LakersReign; 01-11-2012 at 08:48 PM.