Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 02-27-2009, 08:10 PM   #1
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

Default Bad Tyrus is back

oh crap.... it looks like the Tyrus Thomas we all loved to hate is rearing his head again....
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:21 PM   #2
GreatGreg
College star

Default Re: Bad Tyrus is back

Dammit, Tyrus, when will you just learn?
You can't shoot!!
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:32 PM   #3
dak121
College star

There's no such thing as 'good' or 'bad' with Thomas.

It's inconsistency. Which has been his entire career so far. That happens when you have little offensive skill mixed in with a tweeners body.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:54 PM   #4
GreatGreg
College star

Wow what the **** we're getting ****ing raped by the ****ing wizards?!?!?!?!?!

WHAT THE ****ING HELL!!!!!!!?
Old 02-27-2009, 08:57 PM   #5
dak121
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGreg
Wow what the **** we're getting ****ing raped by the ****ing wizards?!?!?!?!?!

WHAT THE ****ING HELL!!!!!!!?

As long as Del Negro remains the coach, expect more of this.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:07 PM   #6
GreatGreg
College star

Wow we just cannot hold on to the ****ing ball

mother****

what the **** if we lose tonight......

GAHH

I'm not going to think of that ****
Old 02-27-2009, 09:15 PM   #7
GreatGreg
College star

What the **** was Paxson thinking when he hired Vinny?
Was he ****ing buzzed or something?

Now I'm thinking, it's better to be a ****ty, bottom of the league team then mediocre.
we lost to a 13-win team... I'm going to go and cry now.
And now I have learned to NEVER take games for granted.
Because we'll just lose to them anyways.

Last edited by GreatGreg : 02-27-2009 at 09:22 PM.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:20 PM   #8
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak121
As long as Del Negro remains the coach, expect more of this.

It's looking that way. He has all the tools to have this team playing much better than this. This isn't just Tyrus' fault, what about Deng and Gordon? And how about Derrick playing pussy ball? Rookie of the year shouldn't be having so many lousy performances. He's becoming too inconsistent.

Who knows. It looks like this team can not adapt to anything. Coaching is to blame for this short coming. These players are not being untilized correctly.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:24 PM   #9
GreatGreg
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
It's looking that way. He has all the tools to have this team playing much better than this. This isn't just Tyrus' fault, what about Deng and Gordon? And how about Derrick playing pussy ball? Rookie of the year shouldn't be having so many lousy performances. He's becoming too inconsistent.

Who knows. It looks like this team can not adapt to anything. Coaching is to blame for this short coming. These players are not being untilized correctly.
And, unfortunately, as I feared, The team isn't adapting to Brad Miller and Salmons, they're adapting to the horrible, cancer-chemistry....

I can't watch another Bulls game while they're away. I just can't.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:28 PM   #10
dak121
College star

Quote:
And, unfortunately, as I feared, The team isn't adapting to Brad Miller and Salmons, they're adapting to the horrible, cancer-chemistry....

Miller
Thomas
Deng
Gordon
Rose

Give Noah minutes at the 4/5, Salmons at the 2/3, and Hinrich as the backup PG. Give Tim Thomas whatever spare minutes that are left. Del Negro goes with that the rest of the way and this team will make the postseason.

Unfortunately the players are dealing with maybe the worst coach the NBA has ever seen. Now I know how Knicks fans felt when they had Scott Layden as their GM.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:37 PM   #11
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Quote:

The team isn't adapting to anything. Wtf are you talking about Salmons and Miller are team cancers? Last I checked this team has been sucking ass all season. Stupid thing to say when the only guy doing the right thing tonight was Salmons. It's not just them, nothing is together. No defense, poor offense, results of bad coaching.

Last edited by Undisputed : 02-27-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:39 PM   #12
GreatGreg
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
The team isn't adapting to anything. Wtf are you talking about Salmons and Miller are team cancers? Last I checked this team has been sucky ass season. Stupid thing to say when the only guy doing the right thing tonight was Salmons. It's not just them, nothing is together. No defense, poor offense, results of bad coaching.
What I meant by the Cancer-chemistry is that the chemistry is FILLED with Cancer, and to back that up, we have one of the worst coaches ever.

Good coaches don't lose to 13-win teams
Old 02-27-2009, 10:15 PM   #13
Rondo

Quote:
What I meant by the Cancer-chemistry is that the chemistry is FILLED with Cancer, and to back that up, we have one of the worst coaches ever.

Good coaches don't lose to 13-win teams

I have so many comments on all these posts first off!
JERRY SLOAN'S Jazz lost to the thunder, and he's one of the greatest coaches in the game bar none.

2 it was what the team's ...4th? game together, give them chem some time there's really not a ball hog out there besides Gordon now.

3. Rose might have hit the rookie wall now is why he's been subpar (for rose anyways) lately. Give him time he's been playing through injuries he's 20 and a rookie he's never played this many games in one season before every rookie slows down at least a little during his first season.

4. I don't think bad Tyrus is back I just think last night he thought he was going to drop 20 again so decided to shoot jump shots which he shouldn't shoot he should just drive and drive and drive, and it's not his fault alone they lost they lost as a team tonight.

5. Lastly, I don't think this is something we'll have to deal with as long as Vinny's the coach. He's a rookie coach learning the ropes, yes we should have most likely won tonight but we didn't unexpected loses happen to even better teams. The Celtics lost to the Warriors earlier this year when they were without Ellis. Yes, I will admit (and Im a strong backer? of Vinny's) that he has cost them games but changing lineups during the last four minutes of the game, but we're not going to win a title this year and probably not a first round game because the best we'll do is make the 6th seed and this team isn't good enough to beat Cleveland, Boston, and most likely not Orlando in a series.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:22 PM   #14
Chicago-Rose
Give this girl a Rose!

This team is not going to make the playoffs. How could they lose tonight with the President cheering for them off to the side of the court?

Two Bulls legends die yesterday and the player's reward the city of Chicago and all their fans world-wide with a disgusting loss.

It's time to start watching more college ball and see what the Bulls can do with those draft picks this year.
Chicago-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: