Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Your Favorite Star Wars Character?

Movie universe it's Han and no one is close. Novel universe it's probably revan. But about anakin being the most powerful, if you mean the movie universe I'm gonna have to say young(really like 850 year old yoda so not exactly young) yoda and mace still beat him as Jedi and obviously palpatine beats him if you include the sith. As far as the books go, grandmaster luke beats everyone

Celtics 2016 Champs

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    Anakin in Episode 3 is probably the most powerful character in all of the Star Wars universe in terms of raw ability and talent.

However, his mental game was not yet developed and thus he got beat by a more disciplined fighter.
    Reminds me a bit of Mike Tyson haha

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan19
    Movie universe it's Han and no one is close. Novel universe it's probably revan. But about anakin being the most powerful, if you mean the movie universe I'm gonna have to say young(really like 850 year old yoda so not exactly young) yoda and mace still beat him as Jedi and obviously palpatine beats him if you include the sith. As far as the books go, grandmaster luke beats everyone
    I never read the book but I heard Luke Skywalker was considered bar none the most powerful Jedi ever seen. So was he considered a Jedi with even more potential than his father?

I would say Luke definitely had more self discipline and wasn't as emotionally unbalanced as Anakin. Anakin was such a caring person for his Master, Obi Wan but love blinded him with Padme as well as the hate of not becoming a Jedi Master.

If Palpatine wasn't involved with Anakin throughout his life as a Jedi, I do think he had the potential to destroy the Sith. He made quick work of Count Dooku who from what I have heard from Star Wars fan was a more talented Jedi with the force especially in comparison to the Sith Lord Obi Wan killed, Darth Maul. And personally I think he would be able to kill General Grievous, lets be honest, Obi Wan was no where near as quick or as talented with the lightsaber as his apprentice. Thats why the fight at the end of the movie always made me skeptical because throughout the rest of the movie, they show Anakin had way more talent but all of a sudden, Obi Wan matches it?

If he was a patient fellow and the elders on the council weren't so concerned about his mentality, this probably would have earned him at least the trials for being a Jedi Master.
    Last edited by NBAplayoffs2001; 10-04-2014 at 07:31 PM.

kings fan

Is this a joke thread? What's with all the love for the prequels and the ****ing novelizations? The only real Star Wars out there are the first one and Empire.
    Last edited by cuad; 10-04-2014 at 07:41 PM.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by That_Admiral
    Reminds me a bit of Mike Tyson haha
    haha
    perfect comparison. Palpatine was his Don King