Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Local High School Star Andrew Wiggins's Avatar

Default Re: FIFA 15...highly recommend

what are your gamertags?

Game sucks... wat too unrealistic... Idk what you're talking about.... Every player looks like has agility at 99 along with speed and shot power. Those headers fly 100 miles per hour. :smh:

Quote Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
    Game sucks... wat too unrealistic... Idk what you're talking about.... Every player looks like has agility at 99 along with speed and shot power. Those headers fly 100 miles per hour. :smh:
    What are you talking about, they made headers a lot harder to score in FIFA 15. Definitely the best FIFA game to date.

Banned

Headers are are actually easy on this game but not coming off crosses from the corner (set pieces).

You can literally take off from the wing and run it all the way to the backline and turn right into the penalty area. Too much pace and if you lob a pass in the penalty area, it is almost a guarantee header. That aspect you can do.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Just played it, and it was awesome, but I would guess it gets boring after some time, just because its so unrealistic.. Everyone seems so fast, like no way thats how football looks irl.. Sticking to pes

I spent my childhood playing pes, but it's been pure shit for the last few years. Fifa is not perfect, but it has been superior to pes in every way...

As a lifetime fan of Fifa, you guys are judging the book by its cover. I loved it at first, after 30 games online in Ultimate Team an Online seasons :

1: finesse shots inside the box are an automatic goal because the keepers have not heard of finesse shots. Yet straight up bombs from inside the box get saved

2: every player has the agility and dribbling of Messi

3: Pace is again a problem.Player will run zig zags with Ibarbo for the whole 90 minutes until you mistackle and the there is no way you will recover

4: The passing is too accurate. It feels like ping pong passing, everybody is Iniesta on the pitch and thus even the worst passer in real life can pass 90% acc. in this game.

5: the defending AI is horrible and the switching, yet again, not as good as it was in Fifa 13

6: Wingers barely make runs

7: The game after a whilefeels dull and monotone

All in all, first game I played I loved it and I thought they made up for the horrible Fifa of last year full of glitches. Yet Fifa 13 was so much more balanced than Fifa 15 I cant even begin to tell you.

They might fix it with a patch though.
    Last edited by Andrei89; 09-29-2014 at 04:55 AM.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamal99
    I spent my childhood playing pes, but it's been pure shit for the last few years. Fifa is not perfect, but it has been superior to pes in every way...
    Well, I played the shit out of pes 14, and it is 50x more rewarding to score a goal there, just because it feels much more realistic. It has a lot of stupid flaws like game stopping, thorough balls, defenders too fast and other shit, but overall I take it over FIFA

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    As a lifetime fan of Fifa, you guys are judging the book by its cover. I loved it at first, after 30 games online in Ultimate Team an Online seasons :

1: finesse shots inside the box are an automatic goal because the keepers have not heard of finesse shots. Yet straight up bombs from inside the box get saved

2: every player has the agility and dribbling of Messi

3: Pace is again a problem.Player will run zig zags with Ibarbo for the whole 90 minutes until you mistackle and the there is no way you will recover

4: The passing is too accurate. It feels like ping pong passing, everybody is Iniesta on the pitch and thus even the worst passer in real life can pass 90% acc. in this game.

5: the defending AI is horrible and the switching, yet again, not as good as it was in Fifa 13

6: Wingers barely make runs

7: The game after a whilefeels dull and monotone

All in all, first game I played I loved it and I thought they made up for the horrible Fifa of last year full of glitches. Yet Fifa 13 was so much more balanced than Fifa 15 I cant even begin to tell you.

They might fix it with a patch though.
    1. I haven't tried the finesse shots because when I am in the box I tend to shoot to score. I don't trust finesse just like I don't with flare.

2. Bandwagoner. Everyone that plays with Barca likes to cheat with Suarez.

3. I agree. Pace is a killer and one guy can dribble through 6 guys.

4. Passing is actually kind of slow. There is not enough time for a first touch. You just have to tiki-taka the entire game.

5. Defending sucks because a guy like Lewa can take on all the CB's. The game also cheats itself by hitting the R2 button that tells your teammates to press while you cutoff the passing lanes. This is great if you want to intercept all day. If you can perfect it than you are a great player. Defense first.

6. Wingers make runs all the time. Ronaldo, Bale and Robben are beasts.

7. I have to agree. 14 has more creativity but it has its flaws. 15 took away that creativity but allows you to score easily if you can get into the box.

We still haven't received a patch. I got to admit, I have gotten more and more accustomed to the game.

However, as I said above, the game needs serious fixing.

Apart from the things listed above:

1: When a player runs sideways towards your goal in the box, the keeper tends to come out for a little bit, which is an automatic goal on the short corner.

2: too many times the ref is in your players way in midfield so you cant intercept.

3: last year headers were overpowered. This year they are seriously nerfed, they should improve the heading.

And now we go to the worse parts

4: they are serious cases in this game where the player is miles off side but the ref does not call it. Nobody knows yet what causes it. Probably a glitch when a player is on the field in a certain way. This is absolutely terrible for FIFA. I have never encountered anything like it. Does not happen often, but , once in a while you wonder how the **** did the ref not call the offside.

5: There are serious cases where the player is onside and the ref calls it offside. Probably another glitch.

6: Because the switching is so terrible like last year, players can run from kickoff towards your goal, if you are not 100% careful and if the opponent gets lucky, a couple of bad switches and he finds himself in front of your goal.'

As I said, I grew a bit more accustomed to the game. I have learned to defend better and create more opportunities. However, as a player of Ultimate Team, when you reach higher divisions you will only encounter players who try to exploit the game in every way possible. It has gotten to the point where you wonder: " How the hell do this guys enjoy playing like this? They literally play no football, all they do is straight run, zig zag run for 90 minutes. They dont stop to pass it around, they dont involve all the players, all they do is abuse the exploits.

Hopefully a patch will fix at least 30% of the things I mentioned.

I regret buying this game.
    I only play online but at this moment I really can't because every single game I have massive lags and the game is basically moving in slowmotion. It's so frustrating.
    I've had similiar problems in Fifa 14 as well but not to this extent and I thought that maybe with Fifa 15 these issues would go away but no.
    It's definitely not because of my internet because 32k should be enough and I don't have any problems with any other game. Only Fifa. **** EA man

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei89
    We still haven't received a patch. I got to admit, I have gotten more and more accustomed to the game.

However, as I said above, the game needs serious fixing.

Apart from the things listed above:

5: There are serious cases where the player is onside and the ref calls it offside. Probably another glitch.

6: Because the switching is so terrible like last year, players can run from kickoff towards your goal, if you are not 100% careful and if the opponent gets lucky, a couple of bad switches and he finds himself in front of your goal.'

As I said, I grew a bit more accustomed to the game. I have learned to defend better and create more opportunities. However, as a player of Ultimate Team, when you reach higher divisions you will only encounter players who try to exploit the game in every way possible. It has gotten to the point where you wonder: " How the hell do this guys enjoy playing like this? They literally play no football, all they do is straight run, zig zag run for 90 minutes. They dont stop to pass it around, they dont involve all the players, all they do is abuse the exploits.

Hopefully a patch will fix at least 30% of the things I mentioned.
    Those are the two things that piss me off the most. Also the people that just sprint towards the touch line with a fast player who dribbles well and then send the ball across the face of goal for a tap in. That and guys who Real Madrid and all they do is put Ronaldo up top and send in long balls over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by pezt
    I regret buying this game.
    I only play online but at this moment I really can't because every single game I have massive lags and the game is basically moving in slowmotion. It's so frustrating.
    I've had similiar problems in Fifa 14 as well but not to this extent and I thought that maybe with Fifa 15 these issues would go away but no.
    It's definitely not because of my internet because 32k should be enough and I don't have any problems with any other game. Only Fifa. **** EA man
    I haven't had those issues at all. Which console are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    Those are the two things that piss me off the most. Also the people that just sprint towards the touch line with a fast player who dribbles well and then send the ball across the face of goal for a tap in. That and guys who Real Madrid and all they do is put Ronaldo up top and send in long balls over the top.

I haven't had those issues at all. Which console are you using?

I'm playing on PC. I've tried everything from opening ports, disabling UpnP, closing every other program but nothing helps. Even when no one else is on the same WiFi Network still the same.

I've recorded it with my phone
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eomlfuq3Krk

Sometimes it's even worse than that.

And gameplay wise I can confirm I've had some strange offside calls as well. We were playing a Fifa Tournament on PS4 the other day and there were so many wrong offside calls when the players were clearly onside.

Also another thing that's annoying is that no defender is staying outside the box on a corner kick. So if your opponent takes a corner and you clear it, it almost always lands on the feet of an opposing player at the ~20m mark with no defender on him giving him a great outside shot opportunity.

Also the same problems as the last few years with the bad switching and defenders running in the wrong direction when you just switched to them etc.

And passing needs some work as well. Sometimes the players literally shot the ball at 100mph to the man 10 meters next to them
    Last edited by pezt; 10-05-2014 at 07:56 PM.