Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-24-2013, 02:46 PM   #1
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan has not been impressing people
Default After the Heat win their second championship, does get Spoelstra into HOF?

After the Heat win their second championship in a row, is this enough to get Miami Coach Eric Spoelstra a place in the Hall of Fame?
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:48 PM   #2
stephanieg
College superstar

stephanieg is a pretty well-respected posterstephanieg is a pretty well-respected posterstephanieg is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: After the Heat win their second championship, does get Spoelstra into HOF?

Janitors can get into the basketball HOF, so sure, why not?
stephanieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:02 PM   #3
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: After the Heat win their second championship, does get Spoelstra into HOF?

Spo is highly underrated, but c'mon son. If he wins 2-3 more afterwards, then yes.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:10 PM   #4
Mass Debator
Local High School Star

Mass Debator has decent reputationMass Debator has decent reputation

No, but another championship will finally get him COTY next season.
Mass Debator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:17 PM   #5
jzek
EL LO BEE

jzek has decent reputationjzek has decent reputation

He's not going to the HoF until he wins at least 5 rings and 1-2 COTY. All ppl will remember is not his coaching skills but having the big 3.
jzek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:17 PM   #6
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Assuming they do win, I'd still say no. Spo has gotten better as a coach since the first year of the big 3, but Rudy T isn't in and he won back to back titles. And I consider Rudy T's coaching during those years to be more impressive.

Last edited by ShaqAttack3234 : 05-24-2013 at 03:20 PM.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:18 PM   #7
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:20 PM   #8
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
Assuming they do win, I'd still say no. Spo has gotten better as a coach since the first year of the big 3, but Rudy T isn't in and he won back to back titles. And I conide Rudy T's coaching during those years to be more impressive.

Rudy T. should be. I don't see why he shouldn't be.
Criminally underrated coach.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:22 PM   #9
miggyme1
Local High School Star

miggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrymiggyme1 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Hahahahahah These Heat Nut Chasers Are Hilarious. Hall Of Fame Already? I Mean Damn I Can Name 10 Coaches In The League Better Than Him And 5 Out Of The League Better Than Him...with Better Resumes. I Wanna See What Spo Gone Do When Dwade Is Done....lebron Leaves And All He Got His A Aging Bosh.now If He Can Manage To Win With That He Might Get In..but Having Lebron On Your Team Covers All Your Weaknesses As A Coach And If U Dont Believe Me Go Ask Mike Brown. I Expect Mike Brown To Get The Cavs To The Playoffs Next Year But Its Gone Be A Very Up And Down Season Because They Will Lack Scoring. A 6 Foot Pg (kyrie) Cant Be Your Leading Scorer If You Have Aspirations To Go Deep Into The Playoffs Unless Its Allen Iverson.lol
miggyme1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:32 PM   #10
Alan Ogg
BASKETBALL Fan

Alan Ogg has decent reputation

Hasn't even coached 500 games yet. HOF talk is way premature.
Alan Ogg is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: