Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    I usually hit open layups

Default Re: Were Nash & Rose top 5 players in the league the years they won MVP?

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    Pointguard is legit retarded

Durant one one leg this season > peak rose

Derrick in his best season was a borderline top 10 player in the league. Him and westbrook had the same stats and played the exact same in his mvp season lmao
    no they didnt against the top 8 teams, westbrook averaged like 20 points and 5 assists, with a terrible record, and rose had 27 points and 7 assists with a winning record. youre legit retarded. any version of westbrook is still worst than mvp rose. put mvp rose on okc this season and they would have made the playoffs. lol.

5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Were Nash & Rose top 5 players in the league the years they won MVP?

Quote Originally Posted by KendrickPerkins
    That's why they made the NBA finals the very next year. He made that change in less than a year?
    Westbrook did it in a year so why not. This is the year after they made the finals. It applies to you as well. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NJqy8dIU1H...s1600/west.gif. Not that you have a thinking apparatus - so don't get excited.

Now he's just like you... worthless.

I mean thats still better than stupid, rude, unfocused and worthless like you. I see you have a history of people recognizing this about you. Your red bar grew since this thread started and I didn't hit you up. You are horrible at making the point that you haven't thought out, but if you want to expose yourself more, I'm good with it. You're hick stupid and apparently hell bent on showing the world.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    Derrick in his best season was a borderline top 10 player in the league. Him and westbrook had the same stats and played the exact same in his mvp season lmao
    Not that I think you are on the level of Kendrick Perkins above, but if you had any reading comprehension of this thread, Rose accounted for more than 30% of his teams points and they had the best record in the league. Ncrazyballa already handled you, but that point addresses both Durant and Westbrook in one shot. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NJqy8dIU1H...s1600/west.gif and this is their seventh year together.