Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-11-2015, 01:42 AM   #7081
Dee O Gee
D.O.G

Dee O Gee has a near all-star reputation hereDee O Gee has a near all-star reputation hereDee O Gee has a near all-star reputation hereDee O Gee has a near all-star reputation hereDee O Gee has a near all-star reputation hereDee O Gee has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Post a pic of yourself 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLharvard
Dee-O-Gee where did u get that moustache from?
It grew out of my face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Sheik
plies?
That's a first
Dee O Gee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 04:59 AM   #7082
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Put this in the thread I made on trying to play hockey again but here is me before a game YEARSSS ago.

I'm the one with the silver gloves, visor and red stick tape lmao
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:02 AM   #7083
Budadiiii
GOLDEN BOY

Budadiiii has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsBudadiiii has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsBudadiiii has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsBudadiiii has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsBudadiiii has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsBudadiiii has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady

Put this in the thread I made on trying to play hockey again but here is me before a game YEARSSS ago.

I'm the one with the silver gloves, visor and red stick tape lmao
Reminiscing on the glory days?

I feel you homie. Your youthful spirit will live through me as I continue to dominate my school's intramural basketball team. Flag football coming up soon.

#athlete

#DoItForROCSteady
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:13 AM   #7084
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee O Gee
Someone just negged me and said that dude wasn't me

I swear, some people here actually think they know you better than you do. ****ing stupid ****s
You are a good looking man, of course some people gonna hate on you.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:31 AM   #7085
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Reminiscing on the glory days?

I feel you homie. Your youthful spirit will live through me as I continue to dominate my school's intramural basketball team. Flag football coming up soon.

#athlete

#DoItForROCSteady

yea I wanna get back into playing. I 've been skating.

Good luck homie get them buckets/TDs
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 08:26 AM   #7086
SugarHill
endtroducing infamous

SugarHill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSugarHill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSugarHill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSugarHill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSugarHill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSugarHill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSugarHill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSugarHill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSugarHill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSugarHill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSugarHill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee O Gee

That's a first
Is it? First thing I thought as well.
SugarHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 03:18 PM   #7087
ArbitraryWater
Chicky Hines

ArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Last summer on a big ass mountain in Austria

(we're like 1000 meters above the ground)
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 03:39 PM   #7088
T_L_P
Billups > Parker, tbh

T_L_P is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterT_L_P is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterT_L_P is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterT_L_P is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterT_L_P is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterT_L_P is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterT_L_P is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterT_L_P is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterT_L_P is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterT_L_P is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterT_L_P is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater

Last summer on a big ass mountain in Austria

(we're like 1000 meters above the ground)

AbritraryWater, are you the one in the ripped blue jeans, the blacks jeans, or the yellow Adidas T-Shirt?
T_L_P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 03:41 PM   #7089
ArbitraryWater
Chicky Hines

ArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_L_P
AbritraryWater, are you the one in the ripped blue jeans, the blacks jeans, or the yellow Adidas T-Shirt?

Those are just the girls I was with
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 03:45 PM   #7090
Dee O Gee
D.O.G

Dee O Gee has a near all-star reputation hereDee O Gee has a near all-star reputation hereDee O Gee has a near all-star reputation hereDee O Gee has a near all-star reputation hereDee O Gee has a near all-star reputation hereDee O Gee has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
You are a good looking man, of course some people gonna hate on you.
Dee O Gee is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: