Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It's scary but

Banned

Default It's scary but

on a game when Bosh plays his worst, and Miller and Haslem missing and the Bulls having their COMPLETE roster, all the Bulls could get from this was a 3 pt win. at home idk about you, but if I'm the Bulls, I would not want to face the Heat in the playoffs. Bosh certainly isn't going to play as bad as this every game. and Wade will learn Lebron does not need help guarding Rose.

Local High School Star

Default Re: It's scary but

Quote Originally Posted by Harion
    on a game when Bosh plays his worst, and Miller and Haslem missing and the Bulls having their COMPLETE roster, all the Bulls could get from this was a 3 pt win. at home idk about you, but if I'm the Bulls, I would not want to face the Heat in the playoffs. Bosh certainly isn't going to play as bad as this every game. and Wade will learn Lebron does not need help guarding Rose.
    Not afraid of the Heat

To be honest Miami better hope that somehow the playoff seeding works like it's opposite day so they can feast on teams like the Cavs, Kings, and Timberwolves. 'Cause they sure as hell can't handle +.500 teams.

Serious playground baller strike first's Avatar

its actually really not that scary at all

Local High School Star

But whatever way you gotta spin it to feel good going to bed.

Saw a basketball once

Today was not a full Bulls team. Joakim Noah is nowhere near where he should be.

And i'll throw this at you:

on a game where rose has one of his off-nights offense-wise shooting at 37%, the bull's can still manage to win. Not to mention that the team isn't completely gelled yet as this is Noah's second game from a 30 game absense. AND on top of this, the Bull's played a long game the previous night against the raptors, so they were obviously in disadvantage against a well-rested miami team.

And the Heat won't only get 2 points from their bench every game in the playoffs as they had tonight. The Heat are the best outside shooting team in the league and only hit one three tonight... that won't happen every game in the playoffs either.

Jones, House and Miller have been rockin from downtown this season.

Chalmers is a very good defender so I'm not surprised with how well he guarded Rose. Haslem is a very important player for Miami as is Miller when he's on and they were missing tonight.

Next week the Heat will beat the Bulls by 10 in Miami. The Bulls are a very average road team.

If they meet in the playoffs The Heat take the Bulls in 6.
    Last edited by Heat007; 02-25-2011 at 02:51 AM.

National High School Star

on a game when Bosh plays his worst, and Miller and Haslem missing and the Bulls having their COMPLETE roster, all the Bulls could get from this was a 3 pt win. at home
    Geez, all they did was win. By three points. At home. As if 20 point wins count for more or they could choose where they played.

I suppose that the Bulls should've won tonight's game by 20 and somehow managed to make it an away game for it to be impressive.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Heat007
    And the Heat won't only get 2 points from their bench every game in the playoffs as they had tonight. The Heat are the best outside shooting team in the league and only hit one three tonight... that won't happen every game in the playoffs either.

Jones, House and Miller have been rockin from downtown this season.

The Heat take the Bulls in 6.
    And I'm sure Korver will miss 5 open 3s next time too.

I think Mike Miller got his inner ear infection from listening to all this bullshit

and the excuses continue

i agree with OP

the only thing stopping Lebron and Wade is their own effort

Local High School Star

The UC didn't even have the purple Gatorade Bosh likes. Come on guys. How is he supposed to play?

Banned

You're right, Bosh isn't going to shoot 1-18 every time. But LeBron and Wade aren't going to score 29 and 34 every time either. And they aren't going to shoot at a decently efficient rate either. Don't act like you can only add in this situation, because you can lose a lot too. Maybe in the next game, Bosh goes off, but LeBron and Wade take the night off. or maybe Mike Miller and James Jones are the only players that show up. Anything can happen.

The Bulls won the game. Plain and simple.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hammertime
    Geez, all they did was win. By three points. At home. As if 20 point wins count for more or they could choose where they played.

I suppose that the Bulls should've won tonight's game by 20 and somehow managed to make it an away game for it to be impressive.
    they're 20-4 at home. they're supposed to win there. but they almost lost if not for Deng's 3. on a night when Bosh went for 1-18. you feeling me? they are not beating Miami on a 7 game series. without HCA i might add. so all these claims of Bulls will win ECF is just over hyping. on the road, Bulls are just a normal team.

Local High School Star

they're 20-4 at home. they're supposed to win there. but they almost lost if not for Deng's 3. on a night when Bosh went for 1-18. you feeling me? they are not beating Miami on a 7 game series. without HCA i might add. so all these claims of Bulls will win ECF is just over hyping. on the road, Bulls are just a normal team.
    And Rose isn't always going to have a poor shooting night. Korver isn't always going to blow open 3s. Noah isn't always going to be limited on minutes. Taj isn't always going to blow two wide open dunks. Brewer won'----

Wait, it's basketball. All that matters are W/Ls.

Chicago 2-0 against the Heat.

Bulls>Heat.