Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-04-2013, 09:22 PM   #76
Dro
College superstar

Dro has decent reputationDro has decent reputation
Default Re: 2/4/13 bulls @ indy 7est

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN
are you trying to convince us that ball was not off indy? that was a big ass no call that led to a bs 3 pointer which closed the game
No, I am saying to act like the refs are deciding this game is a bit ridiculous. You haven't made a comment about anything other than the refs...If you're going to do that, then who is going to take your opinion seriously? I've given both the Bulls and Pacers players credit in this thread..Are you going to?
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:26 PM   #77
Dro
College superstar

The Bulls are losing this game because they cannot stop David West, they do not have anyone who can create their own shot, they went away from Boozer, and the injury to Noah has them being outrebounded 46-35 last time I checked...
Old 02-04-2013, 09:31 PM   #78
Chicago Brawls
Great young streetballer

Chicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected poster

Bulls got hosed. Under 2 minutes you review the play.

On to the next one.
Chicago Brawls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:32 PM   #79
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro
The Bulls are losing this game because they cannot stop David West, they do not have anyone who can create their own shot, they went away from Boozer, and the injury to Noah has them being outrebounded 46-35 last time I checked...

You're right on those points. West, George and Hill all played great ball.

A missed call in crunch time is obviously going to magnified by Bulls fans though. We were able to grind it down to a 4 point game and could of made it a one possession game. The result of that ended up being a huge shot by George.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:43 PM   #80
Dro
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
You're right on those points. West, George and Hill all played great ball.

A missed call in crunch time is obviously going to magnified by Bulls fans though. We were able to grind it down to a 4 point game and could of made it a one possession game. The result of that ended up being a huge shot by George.
I agree and I can feel where you're coming from...Its unfortunate...Look how the NBA admits to missing that call in the Denver/Indiana game...I agree that if they have instant replay, they should use it...
Old 02-04-2013, 09:44 PM   #81
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No Noah in Indy is a bad matchup for the Bulls.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: