Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Default Is the Knicks fanbase the most realistic of the big 3? (LA, NY, CHI)

And by big 3 I mean Bulls, Lakers, Knicks...

Bulls fans seem to in large part (well, it's dropped off because his injury) jock Derrick Rose REALLY hard.

Lakers fans seem to of course jock Kobe very hard.

Both great players and yet both insanely overrated due to their fan bases.

I don't see Knicks fans, in large, overrate their players/teams. Yes, there are posters, but we're not talking the majority of the fan base as is the case with the other 2.

Knicks fans... is it just because the Knicks suck or is it because New York fans are less emotional posters?

Hmm...

Default Re: Is the Knicks fanbase the most realistic of the big 3? (LA, NY, CHI)

Dude some knick fans think melo is the best player today and better then dubeta and lebron. Many also think he's an all time great . bulls fans arent that bad cept for mgay Stans.

Default Re: Is the Knicks fanbase the most realistic of the big 3? (LA, NY, CHI)

The Knicks have been so bad for so long I think most of us have been pretty realistic on our expectations for the team.

Of course each fan base has trolls saying crap all the time.

Im realistic. When they are good, I'm hyped and have confidence in them against anyone. For example, in 2013 I had faith they could have done some real damage against the Heat in the playoffs. Unfortunately, they didn't match up as well against the Pacers, thank you for that by the way Tyson and JR.

But how much faith and delusion can I have with Melo as #1 and JR as his #2?

Stat, Hardaway Jr., Shump, Bargnani need to step up. Championship or bust

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Im realistic. When they are good, I'm hyped and have confidence in them against anyone. For example, in 2013 I had faith they could have done some real damage against the Heat in the playoffs. Unfortunately, they didn't match up as well against the Pacers, thank you for that by the way Tyson and JR.

But how much faith and delusion can I have with Melo as #1 and JR as his #2?

Stat, Hardaway Jr., Shump, Bargnani need to step up. Championship or bust
    If melo didn't go Kobe mode, you guys would have beat the pacers.

Bulls with a healthy Rose have been 60-win, ECF caliber teams. He's healthy now, and they have more talent around him now than they ever did before. So saying they're a Finals team isn't that unrealistic.

LOL at Knicks fans though.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Bulls with a healthy Rose have been 60-win, ECF caliber teams. He's healthy now, and they have more talent around him now than they ever did before. So saying they're a Finals team isn't that unrealistic.

LOL at Knicks fans though.
    No, no, I agree. If Rose is healthy the Bulls might just win the title because there's a good chance they're going to win the East, and when you're in the Finals, there's always a chance.

I'm just saying... that Rose used to get insanely overrated on this board by Bulls fans and they were irrationally defensive of any criticism on his game though that is not the case any more.

I rule the local playground

I think OP ment Celtics intead of Knicks because the Knicks don't even deserve to be mentioned along with those other two.

Rose is my guy but I can't help but not believe in dudes body anymore. I'm hoping for the best though! Knicks fans though lmfaooooooo! They almost as bad as Cubs fans.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

I would argue that chicago fans tend to be the most realistic of the three. Sure, they may overhype rose, but a ton of knicks fans (I am assuming we are talking about fans on this forum) are completely delusional about the quality of their team. Not just this year, but for as long as I have been on this forum. There are plenty of good knickerboxer fans, but they are lost in the sea of idiots. Lakers fans are a mixed bag.

I like most Chicago fans, at least on ISH. The Lakers & Knicks fans are both pretty unbearable though with obvious exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    And by big 3 I mean Bulls, Lakers, Knicks...

Bulls fans seem to in large part (well, it's dropped off because his injury) jock Derrick Rose REALLY hard.

Lakers fans seem to of course jock Kobe very hard.

Both great players and yet both insanely overrated due to their fan bases.

I don't see Knicks fans, in large, overrate their players/teams. Yes, there are posters, but we're not talking the majority of the fan base as is the case with the other 2.

Knicks fans... is it just because the Knicks suck or is it because New York fans are less emotional posters?

Hmm...

Big three is Lakers Celtics Bulls.
    And then Spurs.
    Knicks are probably not top 5

All dis hate iz relly pissing me off now man

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Big three is Lakers Celtics Bulls.
    And then Spurs.
    Knicks are probably not top 5
    They are the three most valuable teams in the league because those are the three biggest markets.

Boston is fourth.

I'm assuming the Opp means Big Three in Marketshare/Media etc.

There are a lot of Good Knicks fans out there. I know next year we are in for a fight to even get into the playoffs next year. A lot of teams in the East have risen. But as a fan of a team you got to have some confidence (perhaps hope) that your team will do well.