Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Josh Jackson accused of getting infant high...

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...gh/1512377001/

Not that I believe he did it intentionally, but damn, this has to hurt him going forward.

And of course the child's mother is probably a liar.

It just sucks to have these accusations out there for a player that doesn't have room for it.

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

Default Re: Josh Jackson accused of getting infant high...

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...gh/1512377001/

Not that I believe he did it intentionally, but damn, this has to hurt him going forward.

And of course the child's mother is probably a liar.

It just sucks to have these accusations out there for a player that doesn't have room for it.
    I have to give the benefit of the doubt to even a dude as dumb as Jackson that he didnt make the kid smoke. I have no doubt that he smoked around the baby and he and the baby smelled like pot. The mother has every right to be concerned based on his history, though she likely exaggerated. Babies get ****ing tired and need lots of sleep.

I honestly think this guy is done in the NBA, at least for a couple years til he can get it together and dedicate himself more.

Quote Originally Posted by brooks_thompson
    I have to give the benefit of the doubt to even a dude as dumb as Jackson that he didnt make the kid smoke. I have no doubt that he smoked around the baby and he and the baby smelled like pot. The mother has every right to be concerned based on his history, though she likely exaggerated. Babies get ****ing tired and need lots of sleep.

I honestly think this guy is done in the NBA, at least for a couple years til he can get it together and dedicate himself more.
    local claims he spends his summers at the local dispensary buying weed every week.

i don't doubt it. his rookie season, he displayed some promising flashes. playmaking for others, playing lockdown defense..

then he regressed in season 2. shot still broken. making bad decisions.

he attended the same festival as Booker/Ayton/Oubre, but was too cheap to buy a VIP ticket so he tried to sneak in multiple times until the cops had enough of it and arrested him.

fukkin idiot. low iq. i want the suns to get rid of him. waste of our pick.

another failed pick by suns.
    another man decided to take Antoine Walker path.

Some people just can't accept having good things. You're given millions to play basketball and he manages to **** it up

I hope he gets cut and no one wants him. Give his spot to someone that actually wants to grow up and be an adult.

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    local claims he spends his summers at the local dispensary buying weed every week.

i don't doubt it. his rookie season, he displayed some promising flashes. playmaking for others, playing lockdown defense..

then he regressed in season 2. shot still broken. making bad decisions.

he attended the same festival as Booker/Ayton/Oubre, but was too cheap to buy a VIP ticket so he tried to sneak in multiple times until the cops had enough of it and arrested him.

fukkin idiot. low iq. i want the suns to get rid of him. waste of our pick.
    Hahaha the festival thing is ridiculous. Lol at sneaking in anywhere when it's a matter of pocket change. Still got that teenager mentality I guess.