Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-13-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
BarberSchool
93 MJ Uber Alles

BarberSchool has decent reputation
Thumbs down Jalen Rose: Criticizing big2's Performance Ok, criticizing big2 character should stop

Really Jalen ?

We shouldn't criticize their character and how they handled themselves during this NBA Finals when the going got tough ? Really ?

When LeBron James himself universally criticized the character, lifestyles and happiness of those who didn't want to see him win a title....during a public press conference LIVE ON TV....

....and when Wade and LeBron accuse a man of faking a sickness with much disrespect, when they are perhaps the most guilty of the very allegation they hurl...

...with all the grandiose egotistical statements, claims, and garbage that has spewed from the mouths of these two.....Jalen Rose somehow thinks it's US, the fans, who are in the wrong, being rude by criticizing the character of Dwyane Wade and LeBron James ?

I'm really appalled by Jalen's perspective, and I'd be surprised if he actually TRULY felt that way. I'm really suspicious of his motivations for saying it. God forbid they hear the criticism, and it actually helps them become MEN with dignity and respect.

Thoughts ?
BarberSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:53 PM   #2
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has a near all-star reputation hereDerka has a near all-star reputation hereDerka has a near all-star reputation hereDerka has a near all-star reputation hereDerka has a near all-star reputation hereDerka has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Jalen Rose: Criticizing big2's Performance Ok, criticizing big2 character should stop

Have another drink, Jalen...do whatever you have to do to stay the hell off my cable box. Thanks.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:55 PM   #3
The Iron Fist
Great college starter

The Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong wayThe Iron Fist is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Jalen Rose: Criticizing big2's Performance Ok, criticizing big2 character should stop

"Sports do not build character, they reveal it". - John Wooden.

Last night indeed showed what Lebron is about. He simply thinks hes better than everyone else and feels everyone needs to bow down to him.

btw, Jalen Rose is a hoodrat. I'm not surprised by his perspective at all.
The Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:16 PM   #4
BarberSchool
93 MJ Uber Alles

BarberSchool has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
I'm not surprised by his perspective at all.
Not surprised either. But I am much more appalled than normal. I've always felt that me and Jalen have drastically differentiating paths of thaught. Always found him slightly annoying, whiney and effeminate....but this "stop picking on the loudmouth braggart bullies" is really some of the worst sh!t I've ever heard from him. Sickening IMHO.
BarberSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:17 PM   #5
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
"Sports do not build character, they reveal it". - John Wooden.

Last night indeed showed what Lebron is about. He simply thinks hes better than everyone else and feels everyone needs to bow down to him.

+1
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:27 PM   #6
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex has no real reputation yet.

I agree with him. Some of this stuff is way too personal. No wonder LeBron is lashing out
konex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:36 PM   #7
D'evil One
Decent playground baller

D'evil One has an OK reputation so far

LEAVE LeBron alone!

D'evil One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:49 PM   #8
NashIzGod
Kids at the park dunk on me

NashIzGod has an OK reputation so far

Jalen Rose is crying a river for LBJ this morning on ESPN.

Truly pathetic.
NashIzGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:38 PM   #9
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Quote:
And where would he get that idea? From the media and fans that have fawned over him since he was 16?

Quote:
Shut up. Jalen is smarter than you, and better than you. Not interested in your class-biased commentary.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: