Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good college starter

Default The Story of The Yugioh Hustler

There used to be a guy who was featured on a very popular Yugioh youtube channel who was known all over Baltimore as The Yugioh Hustler. Apparently he was pretty high up in the Yugioh game and could hook up any player with a card of their choice - for a price. He essentially lived off the cards. The guy had very distinctive features, a huge forehead and long hair, with the face of a man many times his elder. Anyway, there were a series of youtube videos where the channel owner, who knew him in the Yugioh circuit, would record them hanging out and stuff.

As a background, here is a video of a black yugioh lover challenging the morality of the Yugioh Hustler. Just watch a few minutes to get a feel for this guy, you dont need to watch this whole vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNWqQbNJbGU

Here is him and the black guy in a semi heated discussion on whether girls should be allowed to play Yugioh with them. This is really funny for some reason to me. These guys have clearly never had any significant female interaction before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-lV...otation_402882

Here he is in an altercation over a book of cards with a ghetto looking black man. The Yugioh Hustlers poor fighting mentally is already on show in this video, as well as his ability to spit bullshit about fake money and fake girlfriends and fake tough guy talk on a daily basis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIlZVKXTh0k (PART 1)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISWeOg7Z9KQ (PART 2)

Here is the finale. In a funny twist of fate, The Yugioh Hustler story is completed with him getting in a very humourous fight in the street with some guy who got hustled. This is so f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR]in funny for so many reasons. The dialogue with the people who pass by, the guys posturing, the sloth like fighting skills of the Yugioh Hustler, and much more funny shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH61nwJSzVk

God damn, who knew the Yugioh game in Baltimore was so fierce. Ni[COLOR="Black"]gga[/COLOR]s dont play out there.

Banned

Default Re: The Story of The Yugioh Hustler

Of course it's fierce mang. It's Baltimore.

Love Live Life

Banned

Speechless. Just when you thought it was some nerdy ass shit, people struggling in the streets with this Yugioh.

Yugioh is serious shit man. I've lost quite a few friends over the years because of it. I had no choice to do it, they forced me to send them to the shadow realm

If I could, I would take it all back and never got into it in the first place. You win, win, and win. For what? Your soul and humanity?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall

don't worry about playing the rule set by others and lose
    when you know they can't play the rules set by yours and win

then when you play with the rule set by others and still win

Champion

Banned

Good college starter

Yugioh is no f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR]in joke. Dudes in Baltimore are fighting to the death over this shit.

Good college starter

The Kingpin.

Banned

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    Yugioh is serious shit man. I've lost quite a few friends over the years because of it. I had no choice to do it, they forced me to send them to the shadow realm

If I could, I would take it all back and never got into it in the first place. You win, win, and win. For what? Your soul and humanity?
    Yugioh is something else man. Im hearing its one of the most popular card games in prison.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

did the yugioh hustler get all of his cards stolen after he got beat up by that kid?

I'll share a yugioh anecdote. I used to work at a wendy's when i was in high school, and i had this manager who was a pretty ghetto black guy in his late 30's early 40's. Nice guy and everything, he used to bring in his game boy advance every shift to play yugioh.