Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Nemanja Nedovic

Default Re: Nemanja Nedovic

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J4ever
    When reading all these Euro analysis', keep in mind the above FACTS. All analysis' has to be done with the above FACTS as backdrop. We all know the Nazi's analysis is in the insane territory, but the other Euro guys' analysis are alright and fair like FIBA, Sakreth, and Alexd.
    You are a racist SCUMBAG.

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    I've watched this fella in most games last season, as he played for my home town club. As an athlete, he is obviously elite even for NBA standards, but his BB IQ and decision making are very questionable at best - he is much more of a combo guard than a PG anyway, so if Suns think he will be able to organize NBA offense, they will be deeply dissapointed. He still may fit in run'n'gun Phoenix brand of basketball, as this is the area where he truly shines. But his shooting is very inconsistent and he turns the ball over quite often too. All in all, he's still very young and pretty raw as a basketball player, so we may have another Brandon Jennings story developing...who knows
    He's a Goran Dragic type of player, but less explosive. He would do fine in NBA. No one has to play defense or have an IQ above 80 to play point guard there, hell they don't even have to be able to pass or run an offense to play point guard in NBA.

The best point guards in NBA are Chris Paul and Tony Parker - that says it all right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    He's a Goran Dragic type of player, but less explosive. He would do fine in NBA. No one has to play defense or have an IQ above 80 to play point guard there, hell they don't even have to be able to pass or run an offense to play point guard in NBA.

The best point guards in NBA are Chris Paul and Tony Parker - that says it all right there.
    See, this is why you have no credibility on this board. None. When it seems at times that what you say makes a little sense, you drop a bombshell like these. Nothing you said above is true. In fact, the reality is the EXACT opposite of what you said.

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J4ever
    See, this is why you have no credibility on this board. None. When it seems at times that what you say makes a little sense, you drop a bombshell like these. Nothing you said above is true. In fact, the reality is the EXACT opposite of what you said.

Wow!
    You are a retarded, ignorant, xenophobic, racist. Like I give a damn what you think.