Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Default Re: NBA 2K15 info and discussion

They need to patch some things online. The AI does some really stupid stuff even when I change settings to play smothering defense. I had Batum just leaving 3 point shooters wide open on the weak side. The AI will just collapse into the paint when it doesn't even make sense. I'm also having problems with timing Damian Lillard release online. Matthews is the only guy I can make 3's with almost every time he's open.

Love Live Life

AI is still dumb bro. I was in a 3-2 cause all dude did was shoot 3s but the AI would still sag off when the ball came to their side.

What's the caps on the Myplayers?

How many categories can be maxed out???

Banned

AI can be retarded switching on defence too, whenever I am forced to close out on someone elses shooter and leave my man one of my team mates will switch correctly to my man if the ball is dished there but then they just stand there and don't contest if my man shoots or drives. Literally just stand watching him shoot over them.

Just got Kobe in MyTeam. **** YEAH

National High School Star

I've heard people stating that there are alot of moving screens called, me and my bro play 12 minute quarters, he sets alot of screens and over the last 4 games we played i think there has been 3 total called, he got 1.

Way less then last year i reckon.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ai2death
    I've heard people stating that there are alot of moving screens called, me and my bro play 12 minute quarters, he sets alot of screens and over the last 4 games we played i think there has been 3 total called, he got 1.

Way less then last year i reckon.
    There's a lot called on the NPC is the issue though.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    There's a lot called on the NPC is the issue though.
    I meant 3 total as in 2 NPC and 1 to him.

You have to wait for the screen to set basically. But yeah i had heaps more in 2k14, i actually think it's been better this year

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ai2death
    I meant 3 total as in 2 NPC and 1 to him.

You have to wait for the screen to set basically. But yeah i had heaps more in 2k14, i actually think it's been better this year
    Were you guys playing each other? It happens a lot with the NPC when you are in things like mycareer and don't have the ball and aren't the one setting the screen. As in the NPC is just playing against each other and sets moving screens regularly so it has nothing to do with waiting for the screen to set as you aren't even involved in the play.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Same problem here as Outbreak. It's the computer not waiting for it's own screen that's getting called. Also it does it to me sometimes when I set it for my computer in MyCareer. They need to wait for the screen...

Not sure if anyone knows this, or if it's only for the PC....But you can edit the age of legends by going to the birth year where all you see is "----" by moving the directional button to the right. Doesn't show anything but the age is lower/higher when you go out of editor

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Were you guys playing each other? It happens a lot with the NPC when you are in things like mycareer and don't have the ball and aren't the one setting the screen. As in the NPC is just playing against each other and sets moving screens regularly so it has nothing to do with waiting for the screen to set as you aren't even involved in the play.
    Nah we play like an association and player lock a player each on the same team and play against the computer.

Just got a gold Russell Westbrook in MyTeam. Just been doing domination and now got a team of Westbrook/X.Henry/C.Butler/Derrick Williams/Vucevic with Exum, Novak and others on the bench. Wanted to wait until I had a good team to take it online and I think I'm there.

You guys have so much more time than I do for this game. I've played a total of 15 MC games and done absolutely nothing else.

About to finish the domination mode in MyTeam. Pulled a Dwight Howard after beating the Western Conference All-Stars

My favorite lineup to run is Lawson/Harden/Kobe/Jabari/Dwight 6th Man is Lance.

Harden is ridiculous in this game, as is Lance.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    About to finish the domination mode in MyTeam. Pulled a Dwight Howard after beating the Western Conference All-Stars

My favorite lineup to run is Lawson/Harden/Kobe/Jabari/Dwight 6th Man is Lance.

Harden is ridiculous in this game, as is Lance.
    Just beat the All-NBA or MyTeam all stars, I dont remember what they call it. But I pulled LeBron in the pack