Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Basically at the end of the semester is the last time I'm going to see my crush,.....

Whatever you do, do not tell her those feelings. That's way to hard to fast. Ask her out on a date again, if she makes an excuse just drop it. If she's honestly interested she'll make time for you.

Just to mention if you come off like that to a woman even after a few dates, it's still creepy. Much less never dating a girl and just hanging out with her.

Banned

Default Re: Basically at the end of the semester is the last time I'm going to see my crush,.....

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Whatever you do, do not tell her those feelings. That's way to hard to fast. Ask her out on a date again, if she makes an excuse just drop it. If she's honestly interested she'll make time for you.

Just to mention if you come off like that to a woman even after a few dates, it's still creepy. Much less never dating a girl and just hanging out with her.
    True, best solid advice here

Also what about a girl who ur kinda been friends with for couple yrs. I haven't seen this girl in like a year would It be a good to spell my feelings for her when I see her(she was my first real crush, but never made a move thou)
    Last edited by Umad101; 11-20-2012 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Umad101
    That basically what I'm saying I don't want to live the rest of my life wondering "what if"
    Dude, haha - you will encounter many, many new women in your future. You young cats crack me up with all this *puppy love* bullshit. LOL, dude, shouldn't you have experienced the *crush* phase in late middle-school / early high-school?

I'm not trying to knock you man, just sayin' ... can I honestly ask you, have you ever been in a worthwhile (meaning lengthy) relationship? Are you just a late bloomer, and it took until you got into college to "come into your own" and get balls enough to "holla" or talk to girls?

Seems like you got that Hawkerism effect. Hawk never even spoke to a female until his junior year of university. I think maybe he seen an actual in the flesh live va[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]ina a month or two before his senior year ended. I don't even know if that's real talk.

Here's some real talk though. You're going to have to shatter this being timid of girls thing you're going through. It'll eventually happen, I'm sure, but dude, just being man-to-man and trying to give some sound advice, you need to just not give a shit about rejection, the outcome or what's going to happen after the fact. Pull a Nike, and just do it.

True, best solid advice here

Also what about a girl who ur kinda been friends with for couple yrs. I haven't seen this girl in like a year would It be a good to spell my feelings for her when I see her(she was my first real crush, but never made a move thou)
    STOP TELLING GIRLS YOU ARE NOT DATING YOUR FEELINGS ABOUT THEM. You discuss feelings later on. After you have banged them. After they are asking about this. You have not even asked them on a date. What are you thinking about?

The point is to get the girl to go out with you and things to progress. The tact you want to take is going to prevent this from even starting.

Wait, so Kobe is not your crush?

"I really like u, the first day I saw u I really couldn't take my eyes off u cuz ur so cute and adorable. There where day I couldn't eat, sleep, focus cuz the whole time I was thinking of u. I don't know if u feel the same way but I just want to get this off my Chest with no regrets"
    I wouldn't want to say that, just makes you sound desperate and needy. You're not even officially dating her am I right? And what do you mean you'll never see her again? Don't you have her number?

How could you have hanged out with her and never gotten her number?

Get her number, and ask her out for another date. If she's genuinely interested, she'll make time for it no matter what.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    Dude, haha - you will encounter many, many new women in your future. You young cats crack me up with all this *puppy love* bullshit. LOL, dude, shouldn't you have experienced the *crush* phase in late middle-school / early high-school?

I'm not trying to knock you man, just sayin' ... can I honestly ask you, have you ever been in a worthwhile (meaning lengthy) relationship? Are you just a late bloomer, and it took until you got into college to "come into your own" and get balls enough to "holla" or talk to girls?

Seems like you got that Hawkerism effect. Hawk never even spoke to a female until his junior year of university. I think maybe he seen an actual in the flesh live va[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]ina a month or two before his senior year ended. I don't even know if that's real talk.

Here's some real talk though. You're going to have to shatter this being timid of girls thing you're going through. It'll eventually happen, I'm sure, but dude, just being man-to-man and trying to give some sound advice, you need to just not give a shit about rejection, the outcome or what's going to happen after the fact. Pull a Nike, and just do it.
    ya bro I went to a religious school all my life so there was never really a chance to interact with girls. Also I'm not looking to smash or anything(waiting till marriage for that). I just want a relationship with a good girl without the sexual shit till marriage. I haven't really talk to girl even while in college cuz I'm Muslim and want to wait till marriage. But I feel like I'm wasting my prime doing nothing but sitting and waiting. That why I really like this year cuz I genuinely think she is a nice girl

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
    I wouldn't want to say that, just makes you sound desperate and needy. You're not even officially dating her am I right? And what do you mean you'll never see her again? Don't you have her number?

How could you have hanged out with her and never gotten her number?

Get her number, and ask her out for another date. If she's genuinely interested, she'll make time for it no matter what.
    Ya I got her number and I asked her out last week and she put the "can't busy" line on me

ya bro I went to a religious school all my life so there was never really a chance to interact with girls. Also I'm not looking to smash or anything(waiting till marriage for that). I just want a relationship with a good girl without the sexual shit till marriage. I haven't really talk to girl even while in college cuz I'm Muslim and want to wait till marriage. But I feel like I'm wasting my prime doing nothing but sitting and waiting. That why I really like this year cuz I genuinely think she is a nice girl
    I can respect that. I'm going to be honest with you though. The dating pool of the girl you're seeking is going to be very shallow. Most girls have already had multiple sex partners in high school, so college is only going to amplify things for your typical college girl. It's going to be a challenge for you to meet someone in the same boat.

I'm sure there's some religious groups (probably mostly Christian though), organizations or meetings you can go to and meet up with people on or near campus who might be more inclined to share similar feelings you do. Being that you're Muslim though, it's going to be a challenge if you're looking for a Muslim girl your age and looking to wait until marriage, etc.

I do respect your position, and waiting by putting your love for God (Allah) first and foremost, that's cool man.

Good luck.

Banned

I can respect that. I'm going to be honest with you though. The dating pool of the girl you're seeking is going to be very shallow. Most girls have already had multiple sex partners in high school, so college is only going to amplify things for your typical college girl. It's going to be a challenge for you to meet someone in the same boat.

I'm sure there's some religious groups (probably mostly Christian though), organizations or meetings you can go to and meet up with people on or near campus who might be more inclined to share similar feelings you do. Being that you're Muslim though, it's going to be a challenge if you're looking for a Muslim girl your age and looking to wait until marriage, etc.

I do respect your position, and waiting by putting your love for God (Allah) first and foremost, that's cool man.

Good luck.

Thanks bro really appreciate it. That why I don't really bother talking to girl cuz most of them out there is not what I'm really looking for

Ya I got her number and I asked her out last week and she put the "can't busy" line on me
    It sounds like she's not interested. If she were, she'd be more than happy to let you take her out; she'd find a way to NOT be busy. I think she's just being nice. Look at this though dude, you really don't even know this girl. Having a crush on her or whatnot is a little premature.

Brush off your shoulders and move on to the next. What you need is practice practice practice. Just walk up to girls at random at every opportunity and just make simple conversation. That's what people do, they converse... and I know you haven't had much experience talking with girls b/c of your religious school past, etc. - but people talk to people, we're social creatures... and males and females talk to each other!

You walking up to a girl and just saying hi, what's up, what's your name, etc. - most are not going to be offended and blow you off... maybe one or two might be a stuck up bit[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]h and *reject* you without blinking, but eventually if you talk to enough girls YOU WILL guaranteed 100% find girls who will want to talk to you, and will want you to take them out.

There's power in numbers.

Banned

It sounds like she's not interested. If she were, she'd be more than happy to let you take her out; she'd find a way to NOT be busy. I think she's just being nice. Look at this though dude, you really don't even know this girl. Having a crush on her or whatnot is a little premature.

Brush off your shoulders and move on to the next. What you need is practice practice practice. Just walk up to girls at random at every opportunity and just make simple conversation. That's what people do, they converse... and I know you haven't had much experience talking with girls b/c of your religious school past, etc. - but people talk to people, we're social creatures... and males and females talk to each other!

You walking up to a girl and just saying hi, what's up, what's your name, etc. - most are not going to be offended and blow you off... maybe one or two might be a stuck up bit[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]h and *reject* you without blinking, but eventually if you talk to enough girls YOU WILL guaranteed 100% find girls who will want to talk to you, and will want you to take them out.

I know for a fact that she busy cuz she has two jobs and school. She told me this when I first met her. I know she kinda likes me cuz after the day I met her I heard from I friend of mine how she was talking about me the day after and thought I was cute. The busy line don't really phase me cuz I know she has a lot of stuff to do. But what confuses me is that if she was interested wouldn't she at least reschedule for another time?
    Last edited by Umad101; 11-20-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Listen to the man. It sounds obvious but it's really not. People also shouldn't proactively put too many people in the "no" column. Sometimes someone seems like a no but you talk to them and realize they are very much inline with your thinking even though you thought they were not.

Dunking on everybody in the park spree43's Avatar

I dont understand, I might be missing something.

You only have 2 weeks left. Do you want to tell her this so that you can bang her or do you want to tell her this just so that she knows how you feel.

I dont see you telling her this and then it turns into a long distance relationship or something.

Banned

Bump

Just found out this ho is talking to like 3 dudes thru a friend

*** that.......on to the next one I guess