Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: Number of playoff series victories over 50+ win teams: Lebron 6, Duncan 18, Kobe 24

LeBron really has 9 since 3 of the teams they faced in 2011 were 60% wins or higher, which translates to a 50 win team in a non-lockout regular season.

Also, it's pretty crazy that LeBron has the playoff stats he does considering he consistently has to play the best defenses in the league. You can say "East sucks" all you want, but his playoff numbers shouldn't be better than Kobe's or Duncan's since those guys don't face tough defenses in the West.

Banned

Default Re: Number of playoff series victories over 50+ win teams: Lebron 6, Duncan 18, Kobe 24

Quote Originally Posted by Encre92
    This. Absolutely pathetic.
    so the mods finally get banning power. and they continue to let this guy quote himself?

dubeta, encre92, dragic, lebronxrings, corleone, and dozens others like them are ALL THE SAME GOD DAMN PERSON

CAN WE PLEASE END THIS?????????

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

so the mods finally get banning power. and they continue to let this guy quote himself?

dubeta, encre92, dragic, lebronxrings, corleone, and dozens others like them are ALL THE SAME GOD DAMN PERSON

CAN WE PLEASE END THIS?????????
    kennethgriffin = stalker4life

Kobe with 24

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

It was a lock out season, you don't get to put an * by the W/L record of other teams to prop up lebron without putting a * on the entire season itself.

And it was 2012

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    kennethgriffin = stalker4life

you wish i had as much free time on my hands as you do. i'm 30, i have a girl, i have my own place, i have a car, i'm in shape, i'm good at ball... and i have a good amount of money. i didnt get all this sitting on a computer all day like you signing into 10 other accounts to agree with myself

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

you wish i had as much free time on my hands as you do. i'm 30, i have a girl, i have my own place, i have a car, i'm in shape, i'm good at ball... and i have a good amount of money. i didnt get all this sitting on a computer all day like you signing into 10 other accounts to agree with myself
    Damn I'm arguing with a kid half my age

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    It was a lock out season, you don't get to put an * by the W/L record of other teams to prop up lebron without putting a * on the entire season itself.

And it was 2012
    Not really. You could change this stat from 50+ win teams to 60% win teams, and you'll get more accurate results.

It's like saying the 2012 Thunder were a shit team because they only won 47 games. The 2014 Suns won more games than the 2012 Thunder. Does that make them a better team?

Quit with the agendas

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    How bout before he joined miami?? I think 1.. This might be the reason for joining wade.
    How many do the Knicks have in this century?

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Damn I'm arguing with a kid 3x my age
    Fixed.

Banned

Fixed.
    So a 10 year old boy lives rent free in half of ISH's head??

Damn y'all some pedo's

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Not really. You could change this stat from 50+ win teams to 60% win teams, and you'll get more accurate results.

It's like saying the 2012 Thunder were a shit team because they only won 47 games. The 2014 Suns won more games than the 2012 Thunder. Does that make them a better team?

Quit with the agendas
    The only thing adding 60% teams would do is include lock out seasons and 49 wins teams..

and you're telling me to quit with the agenda? lmao

if you want to add an * next to 99 & 12 to denote that said seasons were unlike the others so you can include a couple extra teams for Lebron then fine, but be consistent with the *

just adds another for Kobe anyways, 50 win teams were something Kobe and the Lakers had to face every series, Lebron in the past 2 years has had to face like two 50 win teams to get the the finals..
    Last edited by TheMarkMadsen; 09-05-2014 at 01:39 AM.

The only thing adding 60% teams would do is include lock out seasons and 49 wins teams..

and you're telling me to quit with the agenda? lmao

if you want to add an * next to 99 & 12 to denote that said seasons were unlike the others so you can include a couple extra teams for Lebron then fine, but be consistent with the *

just adds another for Kobe anyways
    49 win teams don't count for 60%, unless you round.

But it's foolish to say that a team like the Thunder doesn't count, even though they were a tougher team than some of the teams Kobe had to face. They made the finals in the stacked West. Going purely off win totals and disregarding teams that won 60% of their games is just stupid, and reeks of agenda.

I could do some bullshit agenda post like disregarding certain Laker series due to reffing, but I'm not all about bullshit agendas, unlike you.

would like to see the numbers when Kobe and TD were leaders of their team, more so Kobe. Shaq has ALWAYS been a big reason for Kobe's success in these realms.

TD's number are in order however, he's been the Spurs backbone since being drafted to today. Kobe only got that job in 2005 to present