Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Thunder fans would you reverse the Harden trade now if you had the chance

Quote Originally Posted by KDthunderup
    And who the **** is down there defending the paint? Perkins I don't care how good the back 3 is, the Thunder wouldn't be going anywhere with the weakest front court in the league.

Ibaka is the Thunder's defense. Check the stats compared to when he is in and out.
    Ibaka

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Default Re: Thunder fans would you reverse the Harden trade now if you had the chance

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    Ibaka
    You realise it was a decision between Ibaka and Harden? No other team in the league has 3 max players plus a player earning around 12mill as well, simply because it isnt possible.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

And who the **** is down there defending the paint? Perkins I don't care how good the back 3 is, the Thunder wouldn't be going anywhere with the weakest front court in the league.

Ibaka is the Thunder's defense. Check the stats compared to when he is in and out.
    Perkins would have been amnestied to keep Harden. He'd probably be playing in china right now against comp more his speed.

edit: I'm seeing how keeping Harden would have helped OKC now. It would keep Brooks from playing Perkins for excessive minutes.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

I think thunder fans are using the Ibaka versus Harden argument to cover up the fact that they got an awful return for Harden in the first place

I get wanting to keep ibaka over harden however you should've gotten a lot more for Harden in return

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    I think thunder fans are using the Ibaka versus Harden argument to cover up the fact that they got an awful return for Harden in the first place

I get wanting to keep ibaka over harden however you should've gotten a lot more for Harden in return
    Are we talking about the same Harden that didn't even have enough value at the time to land a rookie Bradley Beal?

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Wait I thought that the Thunder could have kept Ibaka and Harden, but the owner cheaped out on the luxury tax?

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Wait I thought that the Thunder could have kept Ibaka and Harden, but the owner cheaped out on the luxury tax?
    They were already going over the luxury tax by offering him an extension anyway, Harden demanded max and that would of put the Thunder well over which was something they couldnt afford. The franchise would of be crippled and probably would of hurt the chances of retaining KD and Westbrook when their contracts were up.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Are we talking about the same Harden that didn't even have enough value at the time to land a rookie Bradley Beal?
    Yup. Pretty sure top 10 players can net you much more than what you got

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    Yup. Pretty sure top 10 players can net you much more than what you got
    So please tell me why they couldn't even land Bradely Beal or Klay Thompson when he was offered to these teams????

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

This thread still going? Take the L on this one. Harden is a top 10 player and what did OKC get for him? Madsen 2.0? Lamb?

On the other hand, Morey essentially traded Lowry for Harden. Genius.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    This thread still going? Take the L on this one. Harden is a top 10 player and what did OKC get for him? Madsen 2.0? Lamb?

On the other hand, Morey essentially traded Lowry for Harden. Genius.
    u mad rockets are gonna lose in the 1st round again?

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Cool argument, will read again.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

They won't even make the playoffs doe

NBA Superstar

LOL @ retards still acting like Martin, Lamb, Adams, McGary, + tons more in cap space and an increased value for guys like Ibaka and Reggie Jackson was a bad deal.

It's almost like Harden didn't completely shit the bed in the finals, whine about his role, instantly demand a max deal, and then go to Houston and chuck them out of two first round playoff series'.

The love this man gets in the debates over trading him is absurd.

Keep Harden and who the hell is OKC starting at center once Perkins is gone? Reggie Jackson is a guaranteed walk. There's no cap room to sign Morrow, so OKC continues to have a 3pt shooting problem. Ibaka becomes much harder to keep. The list goes on and on.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    LOL @ retards still acting like Martin, Lamb, Adams, McGary, + tons more in cap space and an increased value for guys like Ibaka and Reggie Jackson was a bad deal.

It's almost like Harden didn't completely shit the bed in the finals, whine about his role, instantly demand a max deal, and then go to Houston and chuck them out of two first round playoff series'.

The love this man gets in the debates over trading him is absurd.
    Whether or not Harden choked in the finals, was that not the most successful season in Thunder history?