Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Thunder fans would you reverse the Harden trade now if you had the chance

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    Garbage? Haven't you seen how amazing Adams is??
    Not impressed. Poor mans Mad Dog Masen.

Harden is the best SG in the league, an all star and a future HOFer. How is this even a question?

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Default Re: Thunder fans would you reverse the Harden trade now if you had the chance

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge

You madd brah?

Nope. That's why I'm laughing.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Considering Adams is already a better player than Harden
    Exactly. People still don't get this.

Getting Lamb and a 1 year rental of Kevin Martin was just icing on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Considering Adams is already a better player than Harden, OKC already won the trade there. Factor in whatever else they got in the trade and it's not even remotely close.
    What the...

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    Not impressed. Poor mans Mad Dog Masen.

Harden is the best SG in the league, an all star and a future HOFer. How is this even a question?
    I know. I was being sarcastic.

Dunno if harden is a future hof'er tho.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    I know. I was being sarcastic.

Dunno if harden is a future hof'er tho.
    HOFer or not, still a lot better than anything those hillbilly clowns got in return.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Oh dey salty doe

Very good NBA starter

No I don't think James would of changed much. Come playoffs time he is always horrible.

Very good NBA starter

OKC wouldve won by now if Harden was still 6th man

Very good NBA starter

How long was Harden willing to play 6th man though? Clearly dude wanted to be the main guy (or he wouldn't have left for the max Houston can give). Say OKC moved him into the starting lineup, would him RW and KD all work? Imo, trading him or losing him was a foregone conclusion once OKC didn't necessarily get 100% verbal commitment from him or he hesitated alot on his accepting an offer. In saying that, trading him may have been best for the chemistry of the team

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    OKC wouldve won by now if Harden was still 6th man
    How so?

Oklahoma City wasn't winning in 2013 with Russell Westbrook being out for the duration of the playoffs and they weren't winning without a healthy Ibaka against San Antonio. Those injuries had as much or more to do with Oklahoma City failing to win a championship then the James Harden trade itself over the last two seasons.

History will look back on this trade a lot differently than it does today.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by SOD 21
    How so?

Oklahoma City wasn't winning in 2013 with Russell Westbrook being out for the duration of the playoffs and they weren't winning without a healthy Ibaka against San Antonio. Those injuries had as much or more to do with Oklahoma City failing to win a championship then the James Harden trade itself over the last two seasons.

History will look back on this trade a lot differently than it does today.
    Ibaka only missed 2 games in the 2014 spurs series. Not to mention James Harden always torches the Spurs

Dunking on everybody in the park

Ibaka only missed 2 games in the 2014 spurs series. Not to mention James Harden always torches the Spurs
    Do you really believe it didn't hurt Oklahoma City that he missed the first two games of the series and was obviously limited for the entire series? Yes, he was out there playing for the final four games but he was clearly not fully healthy.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by SOD 21
    Do you really believe it didn't hurt Oklahoma City that he missed the first two games of the series and was obviously limited for the entire series? Yes, he was out there playing for the final four games but he was clearly not fully healthy.
    this is why I said they shouldve kept James Harden

do you not see my point?

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

this is why I said they shouldve kept James Harden

do you not see my point?
    And who the **** is down there defending the paint? Perkins I don't care how good the back 3 is, the Thunder wouldn't be going anywhere with the weakest front court in the league.

Ibaka is the Thunder's defense. Check the stats compared to when he is in and out.