Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 03-13-2013, 10:53 PM   #16
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Let's take out Melo....

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Knickscity has officially lost his mind lol
I'm losing my mind too watching the Knicks play. It's a disaster.

And now everyone is injured. This season started off so well but I have a feeling it will end really bad and really soon.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:24 PM   #17
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

Knickcity I cant see how some the players you mentioned have the ability to carry this team on both sides of the ball when some of those players arent even carrying their present team anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I'm losing my mind too watching the Knicks play. It's a disaster.

And now everyone is injured. This season started off so well but I have a feeling it will end really bad and really soon.
Game Thread is Open
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:13 AM   #18
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Knickcity I cant see how some the players you mentioned have the ability to carry this team on both sides of the ball when some of those players arent even carrying their present team anywhere.

Every player i mentioned is either leading their teams or is the second best player outside of Kyrie.

And none are putting up these pathetic efforts healthy or not.

Even Dwight Howard with a documented torn shoulder and bad back dropped a monster game against his former team.

But anyways those guys are more complete, the Knicks need a complete player to lead them, because if melo is scoring...he's worthless on most outtings.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:46 AM   #19
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Every player i mentioned is either leading their teams or is the second best player outside of Kyrie.

Even Dwight Howard with a documented torn shoulder and bad back dropped a monster game against his former team.

But anyways those guys are more complete, the Knicks need a complete player to lead them, because if melo is scoring...he's worthless on most outtings.
Because we all know it's hard to score against Orlando...especially when you only get to shoot 39 free throws

"C'mon son"
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:40 AM   #20
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

My only issue with what you're saying is that with this roster and coach that Durant, Harden, Steph, Curry, Westbrook, Kyrie, Kobe, Wade would have a better record. You would be implying that these players would be able to do more with their talent to help this team.

I'm giving Melo the benefit of the doubt because everything around him isnt about winnning. But I do have half my body off the bandwagon with this guy.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:24 AM   #21
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
My only issue with what you're saying is that with this roster and coach that Durant, Harden, Steph, Curry, Westbrook, Kyrie, Kobe, Wade would have a better record. You would be implying that these players would be able to do more with their talent to help this team.

I'm giving Melo the benefit of the doubt because everything around him isnt about winnning. But I do have half my body off the bandwagon with this guy.
eh, you know my take on that, can't blame the roster makeup when you look at one-way players soaking up the money.

Most role players know what their limits are, but coming here, they turn that down because they have to do so much more.

But the guys i mentioned all contribute more than just points.

As far as Melo directly, I've lost quite a bit of trust in him, but he does have this playoff series to prove his worth.

Don't get knock out in the first, can't blame your teammates your whole career for that, eventually folks will look at you.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:26 AM   #22
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
eh, you know my take on that, can't blame the roster makeup when you look at one-way players soaking up the money.

Most role players know what their limits are, but coming here, they turn that down because they have to do so much more.

But the guys i mentioned all contribute more than just points.

As far as Melo directly, I've lost quite a bit of trust in him, but he does have this playoff series to prove his worth.

Don't get knock out in the first, can't blame your teammates your whole career for that, eventually folks will look at you.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Lets say these other players are 2 way players.... You put them on this team you are saying the Knicks would be better? I cant get over the fact. I dont see what they do that could be better than what Melo does. I dont see the greatest team players or leaders you listed. I dont see my team must win personalities. Kobe is the only one but after 18 years in the league he shouldnt have to do it all still.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:29 PM   #23
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm just convinced Knickscity is going to be as stubborn as Grunwald. If at this point you can't realize that our roster sucks and Grunwald underachieved as a GM, then I guess we must be watching 2 totally different teams.

Kidd
Copeland
White
Felton
Sheed
Camby
Thomas
Prigioni

Show me one guy out of this group that had a productive NBA season last year. When you can do that, then maybe I'll understand why you continue to support the moves Grunwald made.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:55 PM   #24
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

Kenyon Martin was good last year.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:06 PM   #25
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Franchize, you're not getting it.

Your role players are only as good as your top core.

These guys played well when our main guy did.

Just look down there in south beach,, those role guy weren't good before joining Miami.

Miller fell off Shard sucked Allen looked old, but pair them up with solid two way player that lead by example and those guys produce.

Melo did that in the beginning.

They fell off when did.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: