Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-12-2013, 06:58 PM   #76
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Magic @ Clippers 1/12 12:30 PST

I really wish the overreaction when a losing teams beats a winning team would end. But then when I think about it, only non-intelligent fans overreact like that. This is the NBA. Any team can beat any team. For example, the Clippers played good enough to win this game, people shouldn't be overreacting that the Magic played better. Now if the Clippers didn't even show up to play and lose by 20, then I'd be overreacting. In the end, the Magic played a very well balanced game and just out-lasted the Clippers. When you let a bad team creep around, they almost always gain confidence through the roof in the last 5 minutes of the game and start hitting anything from anywhere.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:02 PM   #77
CeltsGarlic
so sophisticated

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
I really wish the overreaction when a losing teams beats a winning team would end. But then when I think about it, only non-intelligent fans overreact like that. This is the NBA. Any team can beat any team. For example, the Clippers played good enough to win this game, people shouldn't be overreacting that the Magic played better. Now if the Clippers didn't even show up to play and lose by 20, then I'd be overreacting. In the end, the Magic played a very well balanced game and just out-lasted the Clippers. When you let a bad team creep around, they almost always gain confidence through the roof in the last 5 minutes of the game and start hitting anything from anywhere.

Well , no one are overreacting, just acknowledging a great W for a weaker team. Except haters, who always hates have a change to bait.
CeltsGarlic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 07:06 PM   #78
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
When you let a bad team creep around, they almost always gain confidence through the roof in the last 5 minutes of the game and start hitting anything from anywhere.
That's almost exactly what happened when OKC lost to the Wizards last week, and pretty much the same thing happened when the Pistons beat the Heat. OKC went cold, let the Wizards hang around, and they hit quite a few big timely shots down the stretch. And against the Heat, it was just Will Bynum turning into God, and making everything he threw-up down the stretch.

It's dangerous for these "elite" teams to let these bad teams hang around and have confidence and think they can win. But it happens and really isn't a big deal.

Last edited by KG215 : 01-12-2013 at 07:20 PM.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:49 PM   #79
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
When you let a bad team creep around, they almost always gain confidence through the roof in the last 5 minutes of the game and start hitting anything from anywhere.

the exact opposite happens all the time. where the inferior team cant execute late in the game, and ends up losing. i feel like the cavs have like 5 of those kinds of loses this year, in denver, in memphis, against the heat, where they are leading late, but shots stop falling, the inferior players panic, and it falls apart.
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:53 PM   #80
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
the exact opposite happens all the time. where the inferior team cant execute late in the game, and ends up losing. i feel like the cavs have like 5 of those kinds of loses this year, in denver, in memphis, against the heat, where they are leading late, but shots stop falling, the inferior players panic, and it falls apart.
What you're saying happens a lot too. For example, the Suns were shooting 55% in the first half against the Nets last night. I wasn't mad because I knew a team like the Suns wouldn't continue to shoot 55% for the game. Behold, the Suns came back to reality and lost. But normally when a bad team is within striking distance with 5 minutes or less to go, they gain a ton of confidence and win the game. It's happened a lot this year already and in years past.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: