Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Is somebody gonna throw huge money at Harrison Barnes this offseason?

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    ...shouldn't a drunkard be incoherent when he types? You can't even insult me for my personal failings, right. Ugh. I don't even know I even bother.
    I love you.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Default Re: Is somebody gonna throw huge money at Harrison Barnes this offseason?

Average ball-handler, good shooter, excellent athleticism and not a liability on D.

he gon get paid

Basketball Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    ...shouldn't a drunkard be incoherent when he types? You can't even insult me for my personal failings, right. Ugh. I don't even know I even bother. You just make me feel like a bully...that's how pathetic you are...
    give me your car keys

He's gonna get a $80M+ contract. So, the Warriors are gonna have to spend money on Barnes, Speights, Ezeli, Barbosa, and Livingston? Damn! Can the owners afford to spend that much?

Barnes - $15M
    Klay - $17M
    Curry - $12M
    Bogut - $12M
    Iggy - $10M
    Green - $15M
    Livingston - $5M

That's $86M right there.
    Last edited by aj1987; 11-23-2015 at 03:06 AM.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    He's gonna get a $80M+ contract. So, the Warriors are gonna have to spend money on Barnes, Speights, Ezeli, Barbosa, and Livingston? Damn! Can the owners afford to spend that much?
    Wonder what they make off baseball caps? And jerseys? Those go way the heck up with a finals level team. Forget the finals themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Barnes has the potential to be the next Jimmy Butler.
    Not as good defensively

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
    Average ball-handler, good shooter, excellent athleticism and not a liability on D.

he gon get paid
    He's actually a really solid defender. Not all nba or anything but he puts in the work and is pretty good. He's also got a good size and build.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54
    Not as good defensively
    Won't be able to create for himself or others nearly as well, either.

Jimmy Butler's growth was basically unexpected.