Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: say you put kobe in china right now

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    Beasley just put up b2b near 50 point games, so I'd imagine kobe would run away with the mvp award
    Beasley could always score and he's about 10 times the scorer Kobe is at this point, so yeah...

Even by chinese standards kobe is slow as molasses. He's pretty much the least athletic player in the NBA at this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    yeah but kobe still saved the gold medal game. all those stats against the shit teams were meaningless without that 4th quarter performance by kobe

i think he had a hand in the last 15 points or some shit

the only competitive game of the entire tournament was the gold medal game.

and lebron shrunk under pressure

Ofcourse, how silly of me. I should of known to Kobe fans 1 quarter is more important than all the other 31 quarters combined.

Kobe can go 4 for 24, but as long as those 4 fg's are in the 4th. He's fearless, clutch and saved the game

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway
    Ofcourse, how silly of me. I should of known to Kobe fans 1 quarter is more important than all the other 31 quarters combined.

Kobe can go 4 for 24, but as long as those 4 fg's are in the 4th. He's fearless, clutch and saved the game

it was though

because the other games were exhibition level intensity and they were basically cake walks.. so anyone could have done the main damage

like when the 1992 team let barkley run the show... i guarantee if the gold medal game was close theyed have told barkley to take a seat and let MJ work

Send Kobe to dleague first

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    it was though

because the other games were exhibition level intensity and they were basically cake walks.. so anyone could have done the main damage

like when the 1992 team let barkley run the show... i guarantee if the gold medal game was close theyed have told barkley to take a seat and let MJ work
    The Barkley analogy of "they didn't need him, until it was close" doesn't hold weight

Kobe accumulatively shot 30 more times than BOTH Bron/Wade, but had scored less points than either.

Lebron doubled him on boards and assists also

Fact is Kobe was trying all tournament to score score score, be the leader of the team in ALL the games and he simply fell short in all those games, until the final last minutes of the gold game.